Motel 6 Denver - Lakewood
US$143
US$132
US$165
Sheraton.com
Best Western Denver Southwest(Lakewood)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$138
US$176
Hampton.com
US$121
La Quinta
Hyatt House Denver/Lakewood at Belmar(Lakewood)
US$188
US$209
US$193
US$188
Residence Inn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 December 2009

Worst experience I've ever had. It was for one night just passing through. We pulled up and it looked as if people were living there. Several seedy people just hanging out outside the doors and around their cars. I went to go to sleep as we had a long 10 hour drive in, and there was a used condom under the sheets with me. We checked out immediately and demanded our money back. Neither of us will never stay at this motel chain again.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2009

I was concerned due to other reviews I read here. I was needing and inexpensive place close to my mother who I was visiting.

If you don't care about ammenities, then this will work just fine. The beds are firm, but the blankets are rough and grey, the bedspreads have been patched several times.
The shower was great, plenty of hot water. Now my sister and I had adjoining rooms and we were on the handicapped side of the hotel. There were no dressers to put clothes, only a closet rod with about 8 hangers. There is a TV with cable and that was nice.

The AC is loud, but I like white noise and it does drown out any possbile noise from outside, but I think it was pretty quiet anyway. The pool was great and clean. I loved the ice machine, but the soda's were $1.75. There is a washer/dryer on the premises.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Dolphin1956
Reviewed 22 June 2009

This place was great. All the staff was extremely friendly and helpfull. Not sure about other reviews about carpets, mine was great. The room was quiet and comfortable, well worth the price, which was perfect. They have a great pool, perfect visability and nice size for a motel pool. I recommend this place for its staff, location, and price. You just can't beat the price and still get good quality!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank the420dude
Reviewed 1 June 2009

The room was typical for a motel 6. My only complaints were the carpets were really dirty very visible stains and there was no shampoo in the bathroom. The price was reasonable for a motel 6 and the location is really good if you want easy on and off access to the highway in this part of denver. I stayed here for a close location to the indoor sydiving place.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2008

I was in Denver at a Convention , the location was excellent but the carpet in my room had so many stains that I was scared to walk barefoot. It needs to be taken up and re-carpeted. My daughter designer pajama bottom were missing but the lady at the front desk told me maybe it was wrap up with the linen and that she would get back to me if they find it. I just needed a clean place to lay my head but I would like to go to the bathroom without shoes on. I doubt if I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business