La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Southwest Lakewood
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Lakewood
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Fine.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Cheaper than Denver proper. Could hear doors slam, next door neighbors t.v., conversation and dogs. Guess it's the luck of the draw. Gluten-free, dairy-free breakfast options are limited to hard boiled eggs and apples or bananas, which is disappointing. Also disappointing that La Quinta only gives you a bar of soap - no shampoo, conditioner or body lotion. For over $100, I expect better. Otherwise, a clean and well-maintained facility.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

This was the last leg of our week long trip to the west. The room was wonderful and the breakfast was about the same as the rest of the motels. I would not think any of the rooms have a great view of anything but we did use the laundry and it was nice. A lot of dogs in the other rooms during our stay we did not hear them at night but during the day you could hear the barking. The service at the front desk was great!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Bloomington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel has a great location and extensive facilities for meetings and conventions. It advertises itself as dog-friendly, which is definitely true. There were two dogs that did not like each other in adjoining rooms that did not like each other and they barked a LOT.

The staff was very nice and the beds were okay, but below what I'd expect from other reviews. The breakfast barely met expectations. The internet (which is VERY important to us) was WAY BELOW AVERAGE. This was the absolute worst experience I've ever had in a hotel that advertised that it had internet.

Room Tip: We were on the fifth floor which may be part of why our internet experience was so bad
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Ava, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I booked a room with 2 double beds for 3 adults. When we arrived and got to our room they put us in a room with 1 king bed (for 3 adults). I was told there were no other rooms available for us to move to. So I had to pay for a king room instead of 2 full beds. I wanted to leave and stay some place else but there were no rooms available any where in the surrounding area. I asked the front desk if they had roll away beds and I had to pay for it. I think that since they put 3 adults in a room with 1 bed then I shouldn't of had to pay for the roll away.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank TLK130
Farmington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Enjoyed my stay on the way to Omaha so stayed again on the way back to New Mexico. Nice grounds, friendly staff, pet friendly, clean room but did find my neighbor ignoring the "No Smoking" sign. Contacted the front desk telling them cigarette smoke was rolling under the door between the adjoining rooms, contaminating my room. They immediately confronted the people in the adjoining room to stop the smoking, then called me to tell me they had addressed the problem and apologized for the inconvenience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Grand Junction, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I've stayed at this La Quinta several times over the years with my dogs. La Quinta's are always super pet friendly, clean and the staff is great. Always my go to place to stay when I'm traveling with my dogs.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Port Macquarie
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here as we had a concert to go to at Red Rocks and wanted somewhere close by. We had a lot of options to choose from in this area and all are around the same price so in the end it came down to the reviews on sites like this. I have to say, the room was good, the people were polite all the time and breakfast in the morning filled the whole in our bellies(nothing fancy, but nice enough, just like most days at home i guess). Denver is such a beautiful city and if you are wondering about going, don't hesitate and make time to take a drive through the mountains to the south and maybe stop at an awesome little town about 2.5 hours away called Salida, it's worth it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple