Hotel Lakewood
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Hyatt House Denver/Lakewood at Belmar(Lakewood)
Four U Motel(Englewood)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe breakfast areaembassy suitesroom was cleanred rocksnice hotelbreakfast staffdenver areaeasy accesswest sidebusiness triphot breakfaststaff was friendlyyogurtfitness centerparking lotdefinitely stay here againconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The very friendly staff treated you as you were a friend they hadn't seen in awhile. Air conditioning was very welcome as it was in the 90's in early May and the B & B we'd stayed at didn't have. We found it easy to get to and a quick trip to downtown Denver.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Fast, friendly service and clean quiet rooms will definitely bring us back to this hotel for future family visits. We also appreciated the easy check in/out process and the excellent complimentary breakfast we enjoyed each day of our stay.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

The rooms are ALWAYS fresh smelling and clean. The beds are comfortable. The breakfast is good and the staff is VERY friendly. I like the safety of the hotel, as well. I've stayed here at least 6 times and will return.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 May 2013

We stayed at this hotel because of the discount they offered for families associated with son's college. Our family usually stays at the Marriott chain hotels but we had alot of family with us for a total of 4 rooms because of my son's graduation so stayed here because of the reasonable rate. However, I was very surprised and amazed at my experience at this hotel (Denver/Lakewood). The staff was exceptional - from the front desk personnel to the custodians, to the breakfast staff - everyone was over-the-top helpful, kind, and considerate. They went out of their way to help our elderly guests feel comfortable and assisted them greatly. Lisa and Nick were extra super stars. I would hire them in an instant if I was able to steal them away from this hotel. They were both compassionate, resourceful, and went above and beyond what was expected of them. I also noticed the day manager helping the guests with their breakfast - bringing them coffee, asking how everything was, wiping down the counter, etc. - I have NEVER seen this before at any other hotel (we travel extensively for business). I was impressed! I will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn, the next time I am traveling and see if this level of service is unique to the Denver/Lakewood hotel or if it is consistent in the culture of their other establishments. Thank you to the staff for an excellent stay. It made my son's college graduation such a pleasant experience on all levels.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Here for 2 days. Staff very helpful. Breakfast had good variety and quality. I especially liked the sprinkles for the oatmeal. Free WiFi didn't work on my laptop, but I blame Windows. Two computers in the business center usually available. The bed very comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo