“Great Food, Service OK”

Clementines
Ranked #14 of 23 Restaurants in Lamar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This steakhouse was suggested to us by the hotel clerk at the Holiday Inn. It was within walking distance and it wasn't fast food so we went. Prices are pretty reasonable, they may seem a little high for such a small town, but it is worth it and you get plenty for your money. I had the filet wrapped in bacon and it was tasty and delicious. My father in law had the Cowgirl burger and it was just as good as any you'd find at a casual restaurant. My only complaint would be that the service was a little slow. Not very many tables and two waitresses should have been a little more on the ball, but they were nice and friendly. If you end up in Lamar, definitely eat here you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank BSands12

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Great dinner tonight with my family. Rocky mountain oysters, chicken fried steak, Bull burger and fish & chips. Food was wonderfull.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Our waitress was savvy and helpful...also she had a good sense of humor. We shared a surf and turf and it was excellent. The margaritas were great, too. It seems like since the last time we had been there they spruced things up and all in all it was a good experience

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Travel through Lamar often and stay at the Palace frequently. The restaurant has always had, in my opinion, consistently good quality food and service- on occasion free appetizers and drinks. Bartending is consistent- they know how to mix a good drink. I've ventured out to other restaurants in town, but hands down the palace has the best food and drinks at reasonable prices. You get jerks everywhere, but I've never had any issues when I've eaten there- highly recommend the surf and turf.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I have been dining at the cow palace inn for many years and have received a military discount. On Saturday 4 October I was told by the desk clerk that Military Discounts were not honored at any Roadway Inns and that we would not receive a discount this evening. Not only was the desk clerk rude, but she did this in front of other customers. Do Roadway Inns support the military with discounts?

3  Thank audrey h

Been to Clementines? Share your experiences!