“Good Pizza Hut run by nervous kids”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #20 of 23 Restaurants in Lamar
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a good old fashioned red roofed Pizza Hut. The food is good, cheap, and fast. Had everything you would expect including nice and clean salad bar. The kids who work here (none of them could have been older than 17) seemed a little befuddled, but were nice enough. They struggled with remembering what beers they sold, couldn't figure out remote to get a ball game on tv, and had trouble remembering the specials. However, they were so danged nice that this did not bother us at all.

A special note to the kid who waited on us: You do not need to beg my forgiveness when telling me that what I ordered was on special and that you would be charging me LESS money.

Fun fact: At the time of our visit, this place owned 2 beer mugs. They had 4, but 2 were broken. If you time it right, you will get one. If not, you will enjoy your cold beer from a bottle.