Rodeway Inn(Leadville)
US$133
Priceline
US$378
US$336
Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$204
  • Pool
Crystal Peak Lodge(Breckenridge)
US$326
US$281
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$311/night.

DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$228
US$198
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$248
Marriott
All reviewsprivate bathhome away from homelarge groupshared kitchenthe ownerwould stay here againbunkbedsfunkyconslaundryproscurtainsfeet
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Stayed for 3 nights. Was very happy with my stay. Kathy was very kind and hospitably. She was also very available and was comfortable asking her questions. Space was super clean. Loved the wood stove area in the basement with the bunkrooms. Other tenants were very friendly. Great space to meet people and fellow travelers.

Room Tip: Bunk rooms are quieter during "off days. Had a whole bunkroom to myself 2/3 of time.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Excellent hospitality, Interesting People, Family Environment, Great Location for many activities in the Rockies! Very clean facilities. All around it would be a great place to stay for thru hikers, families, athletes and adventurists, affordably.

Room Tip: Private and Dormitory Rooms are options.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

I returned to the Leadville hostel for some altitude training this summer. It's a bargain for solo travelers. It's super clean, the beds are comfortable, the showers hot, the kitchen well equipped, the wifi fast -- all good reasons to stay there, but there's an even more important one: the hostel truly feels like a home away from home, with its comfortable living areas and the large communal table around which guests from all walks of life gather each evening to share stories of their latest adventures. This is a place where friendships are made.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 21 July 2015

At the Leadville Hostel, we got Room 1 the first floor which sleeps 5. There are 5 double beds (2 bunks and 1 single doube) with its own private bath. I got the bottom bunk nearest the window and there were fabric curtains around the bottom bunks to draw closed for privacy. Our room was really clean. The bathroom, although tiny, was clean and the shower stall, sink and toilet worked well…..no water plugging and plenty of hot water! There was plenty of reading material in the living and diningrooms. And in the kitchen there was always hot water and coffee available. The only thing I saw wrong was the fridge didn’t work at all – owner said they were having problems with it. It was one of those convenience store refrigerators. I had left my water bottle in the fridge overnight. The next morning when I took my water bottle out there was hot air blowing into the fridge and my water was heated! We were there Saturday afternoon to Tuesday morning. Hopefully, they were able to get it fixed soon. Overall, this hostel is wonderful! This is my first hostel and it was a good experience. The owner is friendly and so are the other guests. Quiet and just a few easy walking blocks from downtown Leadville. I highly recommend and would def stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 January 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for one night with a group of foreign exhange students to go skiing nearby, and it feels like another house! It was definitely housewarming. It was clean, amenities were available (showers, TV, etc.), and the rules were reasonable. The vending machine is truly the only flaw here. I put in a dollar for a 50-cent item, but I only got 25 cents back, which ticked me off... Other than that, it was a fantastic experience. Would come back if possible.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends