“The food was good as ever and a new menu.”

Wild Bills Hamburgers & Ice Cream
Ranked #14 of 31 Restaurants in Leadville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Leadville
“The food was good as ever and a new menu.”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Went back for a revisit and found a new menu that had pastrami sandwiches, rueben sandwiches, grilled ham and cheese along with alot of differant cheeses to choose from. I had a rueben sandwich with homemade coleslaw and fried pickles. it was more than I could eat. The owner said they were getting a flavor burst ice cream machine. It puts differant flavors on a soft serve ice cream cone, sounds neat.They also put in those large pretzels. We'll be back.

• Visited April 2013
36 Thank Renee J

Barra del Colorado Wildlife Refuge, Costa Rica
“I Don't Eat Here”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I have heard some really bad hygienic stories about this restaurant. When I have eaten here the staff has always been extremely rude and don't seem very appreciative of my business.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Fuschia40
Boca Raton, Florida
“Best burger I have had in a long time.”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Stopped here after a day of hiking in Colorado. Super good food with a few small booths and a really cool atmosphere. Leadville is not a huge town but it is a very cool place to stay if you are in the area.

I apologize again for using the women's restroom. I didn't see the sign or realize there are separate restrooms. I lifted the seat and put it back down.

You guys are great.

• Visited January 2013
37 Thank Wal-Dawg
Leadville
“Family Friendly”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

My kids always enjoy going here. Lots to choose from and cheaper than going to the store and fixing a meal. I noticed they have added deli sandwiches with all the sides along with their normal menu. I enjoyed the hot soup they now have.The best eats and best service in Leadville.

• Visited December 2012
39 Thank Renee J
“Great stop!”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Stopped in with my family. They had the burgers before me saying they were the best. So I couldn't wait to try it! Wasn't disappointed at all! I had the guacamole burger. It could have had more guacamole on it but the taste was awesome! It was also served with TONS of yummy fires!! Overall definitely will back in there when I'm in Leadville again!!

40 Thank kristalavone7