“When compared to other 'burger' joints, this place stands out in a positive way”

Wild Bills Hamburgers & Ice Cream
Ranked #13 of 31 Restaurants in Leadville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This five star rating is in comparison to other 'burger joints' so don't try stacking this place up against the $100 a plate French joints, okay ;)

Family ate here over the Labor Day weekend and the restaurant was very busy. But they were well staffed, friendly, and tried to take care of everyone that walked in the door in a quick, but pleasant manner. Compared to the other places we had gone in Leadville, this alone was a breath of fresh air. Kudos to the management and staff!

They do have some indoor seating and then some outdoor tables. The menu has a wide variety of food and the meals we received were fresh, well prepared, and quite good. My son loved the hotdog, fried pickles, and fried zucchini. Me and the wife had the hamburgers and the meat was cooked to order, was properly seasoned, and sized right to satisfy.

Bottom line is, I would eat here again and I would recommend it to friends and family.

35  Thank Frog4aday

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Not a huge ice cream fan, but we had tym 2 waste, so we stopped 4 an ice cream. Had a banana ripple waffle cone & my husband had a pistachio nut. They were very tasty. Highly recommend them. Cute diner 2.

39  Thank Kymstripreviews
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Stopped for a quick lunch before a trail ride. I expected just a counter but the inside has several booths and tables and is quite pleasant. Fries were great; good burgers, good Reuben but the cheese seemed a little gooey and processed for my taste. Would stop there again.

29  Thank HfromMD
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Came back up with the family again, where we always meet for the best food and ice cream around, The place is packed but you still get your food within 10 minutes. Family prices, lots of food for the money, and I love the mountain views from the restaurant. They have a flavor burst soft serve ice cream machine with 8 flavors and still have the hard ice cream. I love the reuben sandwiches with cole slaw. The wife loves the bacon and guacamole burger while junior gets the mushroom burger. Lots of kids meals to choose from. We'll be back in six months for ski season.

34  Thank Renee J
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Stopped in Leadville for lunch following a round of disc golf nearby. This small cafe offers great food at reasonable prices and excellent service with a smile. The menu is mostly burgers and fries, but really well-prepared. I tipped the staff EXTRA for their positive efforts during a rush just after we ordered. Would dine there again!

35  Thank TheatreJules