“No Complaints, Reasonable Value”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Limon
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I had an $85 rate in mid-November which I suppose is reasonable for what I got (I would have felt much better if I had grabbed the $72 advanced purchase rate, but it was no longer available the day prior to my stay when I finally decided to book). The continental breakfast was nice with scrambled eggs, sausages and waffles among the usual items. Some rooms near the entrance may have a little noise from the truck stop across the street but my room at the back was very quiet. It seemed to be a clean and well maintained place.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Thank John D.M.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

We stayed here on a road trip for a high school reunion. We came in after dark and in the middle of a huge wind storm. I have nothing really negative to say about the hotel except the price was much more than I expected in such a small town with not much to offer. Fortunately we had a room on the first floor, but I did hear people grumbling about having to carry their bags up a flight of stairs due to the fact there was no elevator. That certainly would not have worked for us, as we're seniors! The staff was friendly and I was able to get a room with a micro-wave and a refrigerator. I'm not sure I'd bother staying in Limon again, but if necessary, I'd consider saying here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2012 via mobile

Very nice place to stay. Clean, good service, good location, close to many eateries. Vending machine (snacks) was completely empty. Good flat screen TV and good selection of channels. Overall a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 29 September 2012

charged $120 for a sm room with no frig or microwave. was clean and friendly staff. good mexican resturant next door. busy corner lots of trucks. i wont be stopping here again...not recommended prison close by so i think all the motels here over charge.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2012

One the few options in Eastern CO. Several good resturant options nearby. Clean room. Courteous staff. Quiet. No elevator, be prepared to carry your bags up the stairs to the second floor. Continental breakfast has lots of options.

Room Tip: Truck stop next door - go for the opposite side.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2012

This hotel has 2 floors and no elevators, so if you have big bags its kind of a problem. The staff did offer to carry one bag for us. The beds are new and very comfortable, but they could use some new sheets. The place is pretty clean but the rooms are very small including the bathroom. If you're looking for a basic night's stay and don't have a lot of people in the room it works okay. The breakfast is the usual fare and the breakfast area is pretty cramped.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I like Comfort Inns and Suites because I can count on them to hold to certain standards. This particular Comfort Inn; however, does not come close to meeting those standards. The hotel is dated and a bit grimy. The rooms were clean enough, but I couldn't help wondering if the blankets were washed regularly.
The staff was friendly and polite and the breakfast items were fresh with the usual breakfast items.
There is a restaurant within walking distance that I would not return to in the future.

Stayed: May 2012