All reviewsshower designnew designstayed herefront deskgreat staffgreat hotelking roomgreat customer servicefire pitcoffee makerenjoyed my staysanta febusiness triptwo nightslight dinnerwalking distanceother hotels
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I was here on a conference. It's a very nice hotel, located close to many businesses. The hotel staff was nice and very courteous. The hotel has a lot of parking space. It is a little ways out from the airport but traffic wasn't too bad. I had no complaints or issues during my stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
wesleybean2016, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver Southwest / Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard in Littleton and for filling out a review for the hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Stayed here as I was passing through Denver. It was much more affordable than the Marriott locations deeper in the city. I was impressed with how new everything was and the cleanliness of the hotel. Rooms were very well styled. Easy highway access for people driving through. Yes, there is construction on one side of the hotel and a major highway on the other, but I couldn't hear the traffic or construction during my stay. The people were very friendly and the check-in/out was seamless.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a customer survey. We sincerely appreciate your comments.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Very clean and nice. Hotel was built about a year ago so everything is in great condition. I loved that they have streaming services like Netflix built in to their tv system making it easy to watch your favorite shows on the room tv instead of your portable device. My only complaint is that there is no door on the fancy glass shower in our King room. This meant things got a bit drafty and the floor got wet. I've been at another similarly new hotel in this chain and they did have a door, I preferred that very much and it was still very stylish.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you staying with us and for your feedback on our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

My wife and I stayed here with our 3-month old while visiting family in the area over Thanksgiving. We really wanted to like this hotel, but sadly, it falls short on a number of fronts.

The good:
1. Nice design. The hotel is only 6-weeks old. The furnishings and design are nice. The lobby common area is inviting and nicely done.

2. Service. The people at the front desk are among the nicest people we've ever met in a hotel.

The bad:
1. POOR quality of materials and workmanship. It's clear that cost was more important than quality when this building was built. Walls are clearly not straight. Wallpaper is bubbling. The shower enclosure in our room is wavy/bubbly as though it was installed by someone with no experience. As a previous reviewer pointed out, the shower design is HORRIBLE, as it is impossible to avoid soaking the bathroom floor while taking a shower. The floor of the shower is made of plastic....feels like something from a Motel 6. Walls are thin, allowing plenty of noise transmission between rooms (sorry to it neighbors who must have felt as though our 3-month old was in their room...).

2. Bad bed linens. The comforter is not inside any sort of duvet. It's impossible to sleep in the bed and not end up with the raw-unprotected comforter touching your skin, as there's only a single sheet underneath and on top of the comforter that invariably fall off the comforter while you sleep. This means that your sleeping with a comforter that doesn't get washed between every guest visit......glad only 6-weeks worth of other guests slept in our bed! The hotel really needs new bed linens that will protect each guest from prior guests.

3. The bistro is obscenely expensive. I ordered two glasses of wine, which were expensive even by San Francisco standards. The young woman working the bistro counter had never opened a bottle of wine before. She struggled with the bottle opener, then asked if I knew how to do it.....odd experience for a Marriott hotel.

4. The first room we checked into had a filthy bathroom. It looked as though someone had thrown up, and chunks had splattered on the walls and had not been cleaned off. The staff was equally horrified when they saw it and quickly changed rooms for us.

Stayed: November 2016
wesleybean2016, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver Southwest / Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a customer survey. We take your comments seriously and have addressed the issues you mentioned. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We really enjoyed our stay in Littleton. It was close to everything. The best part of our stay were the people at Marriot. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. The front desk, girls at the Bistro, management, grounds keepers and house keepers.
Nice, new and modern.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us and filling out a survey for our hotel. We hope you will visit us again soon the next time you visit Denver.