“nice hotel”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Littleton
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Littleton
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Enjoyed our family stay at this hotel very much with the exception of the heating in my room. They have a programmable thermostat that isn't easy to override to your own preference. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean and had nice décor.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lauri W, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Homewood Suites SW Denver / Littleton. As the NEWEST all-suite hotel in the area, our guests enjoy spacious suites with full kitchens, FREE hot breakfast buffet daily, FREE dinner with wine & beer (M - TH), indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness facility, gift shop, business center, FREE parking and more. Our ideal location at Ken Caryl & C470 makes our property convenient to the excitement of Downtown Denver and the adventure of the Rocky Mountains. Our hotel is in the "Top 10%" of all Homewood Suites nationwide and we have been awarded the "Certificate of Excellence" from Tripadvisor. Please note that our thermostats are individually programmable and each guest can set the temperature of their room. Once the temperature has been met, the thermostat will maintain that temperature and will only turn on when variations are noted (too high or too low). I will share your comments with our Chief Engineer to ensure that all heating units are working properly. Safe travels!!!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We've stayed at this Homewood Suites several times this year. For us it's the right area, since we used to live in Ken Caryl. It's clean and the food is good and nice people. Not a bad view to the west. It's on a quiet street and not far from our old country club. We stay there even when meeting in Downtown Denver.

Room Tip: We like the larger suites.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Lauri W, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you for giving us a "5 Star" rating regarding your recent stays as a guest of the Homewood Suites SW Denver / Littleton. We work hard to earn your repeat business and we are delighted that we have exceeded your expectations. As the NEWEST all-suite hotel in the area, our guests enjoy a spacious suite, FREE hot breakfast buffet daily, FREE dinner with wine & beer (M - TH), indoor pool, hot tub, fitness facility and FREE WiFi. Our ideal location at Ken Caryl & C470 provides easy highway access to the adventure of the Rocky Mountains and the excitement of Downtown Denver. Our hotel is rated in the "Top 10%" of all Homewood Suites nationwide and we have earned the "Certificate of Excellence" from Tripadvisor. Your comments are sincerely appreciated and we look forward to seeing you upon your return to the Littleton / Ken Caryl area.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

As a Diamond member, I've stayed at numerous HS properties. I just moved from the HS I was just staying at because it didn't have a hot tub. So, I check in to find the hot tub/pool at this property is closed for maintenance. When I called to ask if they had a hot tub, they should have been honest with me and told me it's closed and I wouldn't have moved hotels.

Beds are hard as a rock...like sleeping on concrete.

The iron in the room upon check-in was unusable..asked for a new iron...didn't get one...had to ask again the following day and until they finally responded.

The food is probably the worst of any HS I've ever experienced. And the beer and wine is the very cheapest brand...not the quality I've come to expect at other HS properties.

Again, I'm a Diamond member so I expect more....
No worries...I won't be staying here again-

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank bkochu

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us regarding your recent stay. As the NEWEST all-suite hotel in the area, our staff and management team is committed to providing only the highest levels of services and accommodations. The large indoor pool and hot tub were recently out of service for an unforseen maintenance issue. While they were out of service they were also deep cleaned to ensure that all of our guests enjoy the best swimming / relaxing experience that we can provide. We regret that this posed an inconvenience to you and can assure you that our facilities are not only well maintained but also of the highest quality. Please note that our menu items change on a daily basis. Although the items that were served during your stay may not have been to your taste, the large variety of menus that we offer are designed to appeal to the great majority of guests. Our hotel is rated in the "Top 10%" of all Homewood Suites nationwide and we exceed all brand expectations. In addition, we have received the "Certificate of Excellence" from Tripadvisor based on guest feedback. Please be assured that your comments will be shared as we are constantly assessing ways in which we can further exceed our guest's expectations.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Location is important and Homewood Suites was selected because it was so close to the Manor House (another WONDERFUL service + location) where my daughter's wedding was to be held. But beyond location it is the people that make Homewood Suites stand out. Upon arrival (late in the evening) the night staff was friendly, and welcoming. Offering coffee, candy & information while providing a quick check-in. She was equally as friendly when I went down at 2am because of an issue with the iron in my room...... I was given a steamer plus she very efficiently had a brand new iron delivered to my room.
Being the MOB and from out of town had it's challenges but the staff was so friendly and accommodating with every single request. When we forgot to ask for a shuttle to take us all to the wedding it was magically arranged at the very last possible moment and was scheduled to make the needed trips (at different times) exactly as I requested.
I am sure it effected someone's Friday night having to work at a moments notice........but it sure made my evening! I am so very grateful for that personal service.
For future visits to see my daughter & new husband in Littleton I will always look forward to a stay at the Homewood Suites. For anyone so fortunate to attend an event at the Manor House, I would not recommend any other accommodations.
The rooms are new, clean, and modern. Having the living room space & kitchen worked out great although w/ the included meals I did not need to cook. My father had a handicap room and every request or need he had was handled quickly and with great kindness.
The hotel was selected for location which was superb, but I would return because of the service.......it was absolutely perfect, perfect, perfect!!

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor at the end of a hall & NO noise at all. I saw a very large group of you...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at the Homewood Suites SW Denver / Littleton. It was an absolute pleasure hosting your friends and family for the wedding at The Manor House, located less than 5 minutes from the hotel. We are committed to providing only the highest levels of service and accommodations to all of our guests. We were happy to assist you with our complimentary group shuttle bus and know that these little details and flexible service make the difference in the guest experience. As the NEWEST all-suite hotel in the area, each guest enjoys a spacious suite with full kitchen, FREE hot breakfast buffet daily, FREE dinner with wine & beer (M - TH), indoor pool, hot tub, fitness facility and more. Most of our suites boast spectacular views of the foothills and the Rocky Mountain range. Our ideal location provides easy highway access to Downtown Denver and the Rocky Mountains. It was an honor to be a small part of such a big day for your family. Your comments are sincerely appreciated and we look forward to seeing you upon your return to our area. You have a lovely family and we hope you enjoy the upcoming holiday season together!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We had a four month delay in the purchase of a home we wanted in a certain area. We made our temporary home at the Homewood Suites in Littleton. The staff was accommodating and made us feel at home. Everyone was friendly and nice to be around. I still miss the breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: High floor western side is the best.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

It was an absolute delight having your as our guests at the Homewood Suites SW Denver / Littleton for almost 4 months while you were relocating. It is such a luxury to get to know our long-term guests and we are so pleased that our spacious suites with full kitchens, FREE hot breakfast buffet daily, FREE dinner with wine & beer (M - TH), indoor pool, hot tub, fitness facility and location made your stay more enjoyable. Please stop by and join us again for a cup of coffee or breakfast while you're in the area. You are missed although we hope you are enjoying your new home! Take care!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband and I stay at this hotel at least once a month. I have always loved the place but the last time I stayed I was amazed. I had left two pieces of expensive jewelry on accident. I didn't realize it and the next day I received a call from the front desk letting me know they had my jewelry. I was very impressed and will recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Lauri W, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

We are delighted that we continue to earn your business at the Homewood Suites SW Denver / Littleton. Our staff and management team are committed to providing only the highest levels of services and accommodations. Many of the employees have been at the hotel since before it opened and they are diligent about protecting the guest's best interests. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge their high level of honesty and integrity. We are so lucky to have a team of people who take ownership of the hotel and the guest experience. This level of excellence is illustrated in our rating as a "Top 10%" Homewood hotel and the "Certificate of Excellence" we continue to receive through Tripadvisor. Please be assured that your comments will be shared with our staff. We look forward to your return to the property. Safe travels!!!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We brought our grandchildren (9,9 and 6) to the hotel for a little getaway. It was just charming, decorated for the fall, very clean with a incredibly helpful and friendly staff. To say that we would return is a certainty. The pool was perfect, there were movies to rent ($2), a mini basketball court outside....everything was just great!

Room Tip: We had a one bedroom on the first floor, and it was just fine.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that you had a wonderful time at the Homewood Suites SW Denver / Littleton during your recent stay. Our property has been designed to ensure the comfort of all of our guests, whether they are staying 1 day or 1 month. We offer spacious suites that will comfortably accommodate from 1 - 8 people. This includes king studio suites, one-bedroom suites with 1 king or 2 queen beds and our two-bedroom suite that sleeps up to 8. Each suite is equipped with a full kitchen, sitting room with plasma tv / DVD player, iPod docking stations, FREE WiFi, amazing views of the Rocky Mountains, FREE hot breakfast buffet, FREE dinner with wine & beer (M - TH) and more. Our recreational opportunities are extensive including a large indoor pool, hot tub, fitness facility and sports court. We are located off of the impressive walking / biking trails of Ken Caryl. Our property is minutes from a number of attractions to include Pepsi Center, Coors Field, Sports Authority Field, Elitchs, Bandimere Speedway, Chatfield Reservoir, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, 16th Street Mall, Colorado Convention Center and more. Loveland Ski Area is less than 1 hour from the hotel and is easily accessible via C470 and I70. We are so pleased that your grandchildren enjoyed their stay and that you were able to take advantage of all of the amenities / accommodations available at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you upon your return to the Littleton / Ken Caryl area.