“An adventure in outstanding cuisine.”
Review of Cafe Terracotta

Cafe Terracotta
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Terracotta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 428 Restaurants in Littleton
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Transit: Light Rail Station 3 blocks away
Description: A wonderful hidden gem in the heart of downtown Littleton providing an exceptional dining experience for any occasion.
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Littleton, Colorado is an older town in the midst of Denver's megalopolis, it has a charming Old Town in which you can find the Town Hall Theater surrounded by a number of highly rated restaurants. The Cafe Terracotta has to be rated among one of the best. My sister and I had dinner there this evening before seeing The Music Man at the theater. The restaurant is located just off Main Street in a restored historical house. The ambiance is soft, the service is excellent, and the food is devine. The menu is eclectic, a variety of offerings that will please every taste. I had a kale/spinach salad, a butternut squash baked and stuffed with a variety of things (you can pull up their menu and find what these "things" are) plus an incredibly tasty pork chop. Crusty bread was served also with an oil and sweet vinegar dip. We didn't have time for dessert but I imagine there would be many offerings that would suit your palate. It was a stormy evening and traffic being what it is at 5:00 PM, we were late for our reservation but when I called to tell them where we were, they said not to worry, just come when we could get there. And since we were late and they knew we had tickets for the play, they had our food prepared in a timely manner, all done with smooth service, with a smile and grace. I do recommend reservations, it helps keep the wait down.

1  Thank jkle

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I have had breakfast at Terra Cotta on many occasions. It has always been delightful. The staff is friendly and prompt and the food is excellent!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We were fortunate in that we were able to be seated immediately, though the place filled up quickly for lunch, The food is exquisite, the atmosphere cozy, and the service relaxed and professional. The home made chips were a treat, and we savored every bite of our generous lunch.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Excellent food, gracious service, comfy atmosphere come together to make this a great dining experience. The only criticism is a compliment. Too many people have discovered how good it is so you have to wait to get a table,.... But, believe me, it's worth it.

1  Thank Jerry C
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Food is fantastic, wait staff incredible, and you can relax outside in a beautiful porch/garden atmosphere OR inside!