Open today: 11:00 - 18:30
Review Highlights
Fun

What a fun experience. This was our first escape room, and it was so much fun. Will definitely do... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
943tammyl
Sidney, Montana
via mobile
Awesome local escape room!!

Reviewed 3 days ago
Marilyn D
Bangkok, Thailand
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

What a fun experience. This was our first escape room, and it was so much fun. Will definitely do again!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I definitely recommend this escape room!! I played Pink Panther and had a blast! It’s a fun room with great reveals and an exciting ending. Must try if you are an escape room enthusiast who wants to support local owners and creatives.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went with my husband and two other friends. None of us had ever done an escape room previously and we weren't sure what to expect. We had an AMAZING time in the Amulet of Time room. We were ALL into the game after about 30 seconds. Ha! The experience was great from beginning to end, I liked that we did not have to mix the group with people we did not know. I will definitely visit to do the second room.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

I took my son and 3 of his friends for his 17th Birthday (9/26/2018). They did the Pink Panther Room and LOVED it. As a matter of fact my son said it was the "Best Birthday Ever!!" They are already planning to go back and do the Amulet of Time. The rooms are very well thought out, written and built. It's an amazing place. I can't thank the staff enough for their kindness.

Renata S, Owner at Mystic Escape Room, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for your review! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Took my daughter and her friends there for her bday party. We were all a little nervous since none of us had done one before but it was so much fun! We got an extra clue and a little extra time since we were there for my daughter's bday, we were so close to solving it, and no other group was behind us waiting. Even if we had to stop without solving it, was totally worth it! Totally immersed when you're in the room trying to solve the challenge. Lots of great surprises! Did the Amulet of Time. Can't wait to go back to do the second one. If you've never done an escape room and thinking about it, go! If you've been to others and not sure about this one, go! So much fun!!!

Thank you for your review! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

My 13 year old daughters did the Amulet of Time with their four friends, for their birthday. Because they were under 15, a parent had to be in the room with them to observe/supervise. They all absolutely LOVED it (and I loved observing them)! The atmosphere was elegant and mysterious. The clues were challenging, creative and very clever. There were exciting and unexpected twists. The hints were helpful. The staff was great. The girls repeatedly expressed to me that this was the coolest thing they had ever done. We can’t wait to try their other escape room, The Pink Panther. I highly recommend the Mystic Escape Room! It was a perfect birthday party activity!

Thank you very much for such review. We work really hard to offer the best experience possible. We are happy to see that reflected on your last visit. We hope to see you again for your new adventure - The Pink Panther.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

This was my first time doing an escape room and we had such a great time! There were six of us ranging in age from 13-46 and we all had so much fun! It was definitely challenging and we appreciated the helpful hints we received. They were helpful but still made us do the thinking. It was well put together and Molly was great in telling us about the Pink Panther room. We were so excited when we escaped with 8 minutes left!
We would highly recommend Mystic Escape Room for a great time!

Thank you for great review! Hope to see you soon for some more escaping adventures!

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Traveling in Colorado and decided to make a stop at this escape room... upon seeing the little house I was thinking this might not be such a great venue. Was i wrong!! We did the "The Amulet of Time" and it was amazing. The clues were challenging but not so much so that we were getting frustrated. The props and "effects" were great. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

1  Thank YesIndeed67

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I took my parents and my two kids (ages 12 and 16) to Mystic Escape. It was my parents' first time in an escape room, and my kids' second time (first at this location). We love the location and the quaint atmosphere when you walk in. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful in explaining the escape room concept to my parents and getting us started. We did the Pink Panther room, which I think is a great room for first timers to any escape room. We had a great time and escaped just 10 seconds off the record, using only one clue! My mom had been very hesitant about this activity, as she didn't quite understand the concept, but was just as involved as the rest of us looking for clues and trying to figure out how to get the diamond! Definitely would recommend Mystic Escape Room to anyone looking for an escape room experience. Booking was easy online, and we really appreciated that we could book for just our family, as we weren't excited about possibly having "strangers" in our group like at other escape rooms in the area. Thanks, Mystic Escape Room, for a fun Sunday morning activity!

1  Thank Cecilia O

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Great fun! Took my 3 kids ages 20-13 and had a ball. Challenging while still being 'doable' (with a little help ;-) ). We will be going back to do the other room.

Thank you for your review!