“I'm happy that we tried this place”
Review of Bacco Trattoria

Bacco Trattoria
Ranked #13 of 424 Restaurants in Littleton
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Bacco Trattoria, a unique restaurant offering a relaxed atmosphere and authentic Italian food and beverage. The decor is soft and traditional, but still carries a theme of Italian culture and trendy buzz with an open kitchen and prep area viewable to our guests. We invite you to come and experience for yourself, our unique celebration of Italy.
Littleton, Colorado
“I'm happy that we tried this place”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Had dinner here with my family from New York, on the best place I've been. It's small, but the ambiance is good. Great service from the staff, they even suggest that they can add pasta to the selection that I chose. And I love the "kitchen like" area, feels like home.

Colorado
“Nice Littleton Neighborhood Place to Eat”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Littleton, CO is your average everyday suburban community located southwest of Denver. You'll find mostly chains restaurants and fast food places dotted on the landscape. BUT, every now an then, you find a gem like Bacco Trattoria, just off Kipling. Nice menu of Mediterranean/ Italian dishes. I had the Linguine ala Rustica -- nice dish with fresh anchovie and artichoke hearts in lightly spiced olive oil, red pepper and sage. Atmosphere is very causal, service is great, and an enthusiastic staff! Highly recommended!

Phoenix, Arizona
“My favorite place to eat while in Littleton!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

It is my goal to eat everything on the menu. I travel to Littleton, 2 or more times a year for 2-4 weeks at a time and I since I have been introduced to this restaurant, I go almost every night. First off, I love the atmosphere, I almost feel like I am at home... They have a little kitchen area where if you want you can watch them cook your food. They serve a variety of tapas, all of which so far have been great. Their steak Tagliata is without a doubt one of the best steaks I have eaten. They start you off with bread and what I am pretty sure is homemade pesto. Delicious! Staff are super professional and friendly. It's the one thing I look forward to after work, I set up my laptop and they place my food around me. I eat solo and the staff never crowd me or ignore me. I wish i could transport this restaurant and the staff to Phoenix. I miss it when I go home.

Littleton, Colorado
“Love the Economic Relief”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

love their economic relief specials every week. Right price and usually have left overs. Have always liked the food when I've dined in too.

• Visited November 2013
Morrison, CO
“Was Looking For Something Different Than This....”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

My husband and I are originally from the NJ/NY area. We were looking for a simple Italian restaurant with good, red Italian "gravy". He ordered lasagna and was told it came with bolonese sauce. Well, that's Ok. But NO ricotta cheese! Hmmm. I ordered the Chicken Parm. It was tasty. I understood it was not breaded, not fried. It was baked with mozzarella cheese with a creamy tomato sauce. The sauce was more like tomato bisque. The food was good but not what we were looking for on a cold, snowy night. We'll definitely come back and try other dishes. The menu is quite extensive. We also had a caprese salad/tapa. It was quite good; nice firm tomatoes with fresh mozzarella, greens and drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
Happy Hour 4-6. Half price glasses of wine. $1.00 off beer and a nice $5.00 tapas menu.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Bacco Trattoria? Share your experiences!