“Fast Italian”

Ranked #14 of 421 Restaurants in Littleton
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Bacco Trattoria, a unique restaurant offering a relaxed atmosphere and authentic Italian food and beverage. The decor is soft and traditional, but still carries a theme of Italian culture and trendy buzz with an open kitchen and prep area viewable to our guests. We invite you to come and experience for yourself, our unique celebration of Italy.
Denver, Colorado
“Fast Italian”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Five of us went there last night. Fairly busy and quite noisy. I ordered the gnocchi and it was ok but not great. I am use to hand made ones and these were made from a small roll of dough and then cut into pieces. One item on their menu was out of stock. The soup was very good. The service was good but just a little bit pushy. With all the great Italian stores in Denver and surrounding areas I am not sure I would drive all the way fir their food

Visited April 2014

Littleton, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We have dined at Bacco several times and always loved it. The servers are excellent. We have taken friends and they love it also. A great find and close to home

• Visited January 2014
Littleton, Colorado
“I'm happy that we tried this place”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Had dinner here with my family from New York, on the best place I've been. It's small, but the ambiance is good. Great service from the staff, they even suggest that they can add pasta to the selection that I chose. And I love the "kitchen like" area, feels like home.

Colorado
“Nice Littleton Neighborhood Place to Eat”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Littleton, CO is your average everyday suburban community located southwest of Denver. You'll find mostly chains restaurants and fast food places dotted on the landscape. BUT, every now an then, you find a gem like Bacco Trattoria, just off Kipling. Nice menu of Mediterranean/ Italian dishes. I had the Linguine ala Rustica -- nice dish with fresh anchovie and artichoke hearts in lightly spiced olive oil, red pepper and sage. Atmosphere is very causal, service is great, and an enthusiastic staff! Highly recommended!

Phoenix, Arizona
“My favorite place to eat while in Littleton!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

It is my goal to eat everything on the menu. I travel to Littleton, 2 or more times a year for 2-4 weeks at a time and I since I have been introduced to this restaurant, I go almost every night. First off, I love the atmosphere, I almost feel like I am at home... They have a little kitchen area where if you want you can watch them cook your food. They serve a variety of tapas, all of which so far have been great. Their steak Tagliata is without a doubt one of the best steaks I have eaten. They start you off with bread and what I am pretty sure is homemade pesto. Delicious! Staff are super professional and friendly. It's the one thing I look forward to after work, I set up my laptop and they place my food around me. I eat solo and the staff never crowd me or ignore me. I wish i could transport this restaurant and the staff to Phoenix. I miss it when I go home.