“Long wait gave us time to observe the poor food handling”
Review of Bacco Trattoria

Bacco Trattoria
Ranked #14 of 428 Restaurants in Littleton
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bacco Trattoria, a unique restaurant offering a relaxed atmosphere and authentic Italian food and beverage. The decor is soft and traditional, but still carries a theme of Italian culture and trendy buzz with an open kitchen and prep area viewable to our guests. We invite you to come and experience for yourself, our unique celebration of Italy.
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We were visiting family and decided to return again to Bacco Trattoria, where we had eaten on a previous trip. The place is small and we were not surprised that we would have to wait 20 minutes. The wait became 45 minutes. You stand in the front door area where they should have a small wine bar for waiting patrons but don't. They do have a prep table where bread and wine are kept and that is where we saw some really bad practices. The young waiters and waitresses were re-using bread left over from tables. One was sneezing and coughing and then handling the bread. The wine was left open next to a half dozen people in the wait area.

Now we were getting tired of waiting anyway but having witnessed the poor sanitary practices we were really turned off and left without getting seated. When we told other family members and friends of our experience they too said they would not return to this place. This is too bad as the food at Bacco's we remembered as good. I would hate to become ill though. We will pass.

1  Thank Peter M

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Small, intimate and charming Italian restaurant. Every time we go we try something new and are NEVER disappointed! The food is delicious, the atmosphere is very nice and the servers are friendly and attentive. We appreciate that we are practically sitting in the kitchen, too, so we can enjoy the hustle-bustle of the chefs. This restaurant also has amazing, complete take-out dinners for those lazier evenings or for parties. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Five of us went there last night. Fairly busy and quite noisy. I ordered the gnocchi and it was ok but not great. I am use to hand made ones and these were made from a small roll of dough and then cut into pieces. One item on their menu was out of stock. The soup was very good. The service was good but just a little bit pushy. With all the great Italian stores in Denver and surrounding areas I am not sure I would drive all the way fir their food

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We have dined at Bacco several times and always loved it. The servers are excellent. We have taken friends and they love it also. A great find and close to home

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Had dinner here with my family from New York, on the best place I've been. It's small, but the ambiance is good. Great service from the staff, they even suggest that they can add pasta to the selection that I chose. And I love the "kitchen like" area, feels like home.

Been to Bacco Trattoria? Share your experiences!