Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewshi expressparking lotfirm pillowshigh schoolcinnamon rolls arevisiting friendsyoung man at the deskfree breakfastboard gamesplace to stayred rocks amphitheaterthe pool area was nicefelt like homequick tripbiscuits and gravynice hotelgas station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2011

this was a really nice time in this hotel!
everybody was friendly and helpful, anytime the personal pay
attention to the guests

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 20 December 2011

We tried to stay at this hotel in July 2011. This was a huge mistake! The first room we were given, 221 had a very squeaky Air conditioning unit. We took out bags back to the front desk and ask for another room.
The desk clerk was not friendly and grudgingly gave us another room 222. This was a nice enough room except for the other couple we walked in on.
Returning to the front desk the clerk informed us that we should just have taken the first room we were given. The clerk then sent us to room 120. The Hotel must keep this room to scare people off; the room smelled like there was a dead body in the room. Going back to the front desk we were told if we did not like the hotel we could stay someplace else. We did.

This hotel is very convenient to my parents’ house, so we decided to give them one more chance. When I called to make a reservation, I was informed that I still had an outstanding balance of $129.26 from my previous stay. I had canceled this charge on my credit card for obvious reasons. We will not be using this hotel ever again. Complaints to the holiday inn express chain about our first stay where never answered.

Room Tip: There is a bar accross the parking lot from the hotel. Somtimes it gets loud. Thr to stay on the north side.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank FC_Travels
Reviewed 18 December 2011

The staff is exceptional from the manager to the cleaning staff. I would highly recommend this hotel. Right next to the Denver beltway, C 470, easy access to all Denver areas. It is located right next to the foot hills of the Rockies.

Why stay at a more expensive hotel and pay extra for internet access, use of hotel computer, breakfast, etc.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the foothills.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2011

I have stayed at this hotel at least 10 times over the past 5 years and am always very pleased with the hotel, especially the staff. Pat and Ellie do a wonderful job of making sure every guest is comfortable. And how nice to be remembred each time I return. Beds are very comfortable and rooms are always spotless. This is the only place I stay when I visit family in Colorado.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2011

This property is a GREAT location and we were all very pleased with the accommodations. The rooms were very nice. Beds very comfortable. The staff was OUTSTANDING. Our group blocked quite a few rooms and all of us were very satisfied. From Pat at the Desk and Ellie we had a wonderful time. They were awesome with all the customers we noticed them coming in contact with. I even met the GM Tom. Very welcoming and very caring for all customers. It was like a home away from home. I and my family are all looking forward to our next stay at this property. I usually stayed at BW and Marriott and was skeptical about Holiday Inn Express, but after this I will no longer be staying with those other brands. They have a GREAT spread for breakfast too. CAN'T SAY ENOUGH, BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR A VERY NICE WEEKEND!!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms that our family members were in were good.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family