“So accommodating!”

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Littleton
A TripAdvisor Member
“So accommodating!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Came into town after a full day on the road. I has reservations at a different hotel but found they didn't accept pets! Came to the holiday inn & had the most pleasant experience.
Carol at the front desk was just outstanding. She went out of her way to find me the best deal and best rooms for my family. We ended up with two rooms next to each other. Clean comfortable & quiet.
The pool was small but fun for the kids.
There is a decent restaurant right across the parking lot. Breakfast was very nice.
Again - for me, Carol was just a breath of fresh air & provided outstanding customer service.

Stayed June 2014
Holiday Inn Exp... D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your outstanding review. I am glad our staff gave you a great experience. We are very fortunate to have such a great staff they are the best. Our team looks forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel during the middle of aweek, and was surprised that it didn't have a higher general rating on the site where I heard about it . The staff went out of their way to help you, giving advice about local eateries, and getting me a quiet room that ALSO had a nice view though I hadn't asked for that. The breakfast buffet was top notch for a chain hotel, and everything was clean and new in the room.

My only concern would be for die-hard exercisers, as the exercise room had three pieces of equipment and the pool was too small to really do laps (but they showed an accurate picture of that on their website, so I knew that in advance). All and all, a great experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Holiday Inn Exp... D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
I would like to thank you for the positive comments you have generously made on our behalf. We are extremely happy that your stay with us was a pleasant experience. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have stayed at this location numerous times, and have had an excellent experience each time. However, this last stay exceeded all expectations. When I booked online, I made a tongue in cheek special request, really just to make the staff laugh if they read it. Well, these wonderful people not only read my request, they went above and beyond to fulfill it. I had a smile on my face every minute I spent in the room because of the extra mile they went to provide me with what I had requested. This on a weekend when they were fully booked and could have understandably been too busy to respond to my clearly joking request. Jazz was a special star for amazing attitude and helpfulness. I visit Littleton often, as I still consider it home two years after relocating.. I will ALWAYS stay at Holiday Inn Express because they make me feel so taken care of and welcome!

Room Tip: Make sure you book a room that has a microwave and refrigerator is that is something you will need...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Holiday Inn Exp... D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
I am absolutely thrilled that your stay was above and beyond. We truly do appreciate the wonderful things you have to say about our staff, amenities, location, and services. As you have noticed, we are very loyal to our guests and want them to feel comfortable and at home when staying at our hotel. Thank you so much and we can’t wait to see you again!
Dillsboro, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

So awesome to know that there is still great people out there! It was a very clean and such nice and welcoming staff!! The best Selection of breakfast foods that I have ever seen! I have already recommended this hotel to several people that I know just because of the great service and cleanliness that was such a reassurance that someone still knows great values and how to get repeat visitors!! What a pleasure staying here!!

• Stayed April 2014
We thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences with other travelers. Our staff takes great pride in the service we provide to our guests and we are delighted to hear the wonderful comments about our hotel. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers.
Sicklerville, New Jersey, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed for two nights. When I checked in, the first room I was given wasn't cleaned and the blankets and pillows were in piles on the bed. I got a different room and this one had a musty and persistent smell. The bathroom drains didn't really drain well as water would back up in the tub /sink. There was no fridge in the room which was disappointing. Breakfast was good though and my interactions with the staff were all positive. Just expected a bit more out of a 3 star accommodation.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. I am very disappointed by the problems you experienced during your recent stay. I want to thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. I sincerely apologize, and hope you will stay with us again in the future.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

So last night we stayed at a Best Western for 10 bucks less. This place has an elevator so that's good (they put us on the 3rd floor so yay for an elevator).

The room seems a little bigger than the BW room, so that's good.
But unlike the BW room, you have to pay extra to get a microwave and fridge. So minus one star.

Unlike the bathroom at BW, here the tub is smaller (it's REALLY small), there's no bathroom fan, and the lights are so bright, your corneas get fried if you need to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. So minus another star.

At 1am I wanted a soda. There is a soda machine on the 3rd floor here (on the opposite end of the hall from the ice machine) which seemed nice. So I take my two 1 dollar bills and try to feed them into the bill slots into the machine. No dice. It says "Use exact change" and a soda is $1.50. So I take the elevator down to the front desk and tell the nice lady who tells me "Those machines are iffy" and gets me quarters. So I go back up to the 3rd floor and stick my quarters in and they just drop in and drop back out into the change return. Man, why aren't I enjoying a soda right now in my room? So in the elevator ride back down, I'm checking to make sure she gave me American quarters. She did. When I get back down I tell her the machine must be broken because it won't take coins either. "Oh, I'll tell maintenence. Did you try our machine here on the first floor?"

No, I did not. But that would've been a nice suggestion to have made to me when I CAME DOWN TO THE LOBBY THE FIRST TIME. But thanks for letting me play with your prop soda machine. Minus all remaining extra stars. I'm thirsty. It's now 2am. And I'm going to go back upstairs, sit in that little tub, and cry.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Cody C
Holiday Inn Exp... D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. I am very disappointed by the problems you experienced during your recent stay. Firstly, I would like to note that the hotel does offer rooms with microwaves and refrigerators, however the room type reserved for your particular stay did not include such amenities. I also want to recognize your comments regarding the bathtub. We certainly appreciate your comments; however the bathtubs in our rooms are standard size hotel tubs.

Regarding the vending machine, we appreciate you brining this issue to our attention. We have since contacted the vending company and the problem has been resolved. For future reference, we do provide every guest materials at check-in which describe the type and location of each of the ice and vending machines throughout the property. I apologize if this was not communicated.

I hope that next time you are in our area you will give us another chance, and should you decide to do so, contact us directly so that we can book one of our suites for you that come equipped with a refrigerator, and microwave. I sincerely apologize, and hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Shawnee, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

This was our first stay. It was easy acccess to I-470 and enjoyed having a hot breakfast before taking care of business each day. The room was large, comfortable, and clean. The pool and hot tub were the best thing for relaxing when returning each evening. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would stay here again when returning to Denver.

Room Tip: This is the place to stay.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Holiday Inn Exp... D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
I would like to thank you for the positive comments you have generously made on our behalf. We are extremely happy that your stay with us was a pleasant experience and we look forward to accommodating your needs in the future.