Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows
US$118
US$115
US$128
Hampton.com
TownePlace Suites Denver Southwest/Littleton(Littleton)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$107
US$96
Courtyard
US$80
All reviewslone treesocial eveningihg groupfree laundry servicemile radiusan extended staynice kitchenbreakfast offeringsone bedroom suitecommon areasrooms are spaciousbreakfast staffoatmealgrocery storepropertydenveramanda
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here quite a bit over the years and have never been disappointed. The staff is great, all areas of the hotel are immaculate, and with the recent renovations it only got better! I recommend this place to anyone staying in the area, especially for an extended stay.
With the Social reception in Tues, Wed, and Thurs and breakfast everyday, it doesn't get any better.
ENJOY!

• Stayed: January 2013
Tawnya P, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2013

I am so happy to hear about your loyalty to our property. We always enjoy seeing a familiar face. Can't wait to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

This is the first time I thought I didn't pay enough for a hotel. The rooms seem to be absolutely brand new, extremely large and fully appointed with a kitchen to boot. Immaculate, spotless and modern. Checkin was super fast. I was in and out in a flash so I didn't get to check out the complimentary breakfast.
If you're on the south side of the Denver metro area, Staybridge Suites is worth checking out.
They're a bit hard to find. The sign is small and not too obvious by the road, especially if you're arriving at night.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank nepdxer
Tawnya P, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

I am so happy to hear you loved our New Look. I hope on your next trip to Denver you will be able to stay longer and experience all the amenities our hotel has to offer.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Wife and I have stayed here before and were pleased to find it as good a choice as we remembered it to be. The staff were friendly and helpful at the front desk, dining room and room service. The breakfast and evening meals (Tues-Thurs) had enough variety for a stay of several days. The basketball court was well-maintained, and the business center had everything I needed. There was a variety of DVD movies at no additional cost, and the small food mart had enough choices for snacking.

Room Tip: The two-bedroom suite was ideal for three at a good price. Room facing the basketball court area was sunny in March.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David C

Thank you for coming back and staying with us. We always love to see a familiar face, and we can’t wait to see you again on your next trip to Denver.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

I LIVED at this hotel for FIVE MONTHS straight from early November 2011 until April 2012. The staff is beyond amazing - I have never experienced such attentiveness and GENUINELY pleasant service, down to having AJ check in on my cats during an extended Christmas trip home.
I had an issue with the internet connectivity, and Drew (Manager) looked into my situation personally and worked diligently with the outsourced IT services company to correct my connectivity situation.
The housekeeping staff is thorough, provide great service and took great care of my room while I was living there.
The complimentary breakfast is AMAZING - extended service is provided on the weekends, and the quality and variety of the food is excellent!!!
The free laundry service is awesome and there are four washer/dryer combinations, next to the workout room. The only negative issue I experienced was that one of the treadmills was out of commission for several weeks over the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays, but I heard that a replacement part was backordered - not a deal breaker, but made for some inconvenient morning workouts when several of us long-termers wanted to work out before going to work.
The hotel accommodates pets (I had my two cats along for most of the time) and the staff even looked in on them to refill their water bowl for me on housekeeping days when I had to work late. Nice touches....
The Tues-Thurs night meals were AMAZING - PF Changs was a regular participant, along with several other local restaurants from near the Park Meadows Mall. Believe me, the quality and presentation of the food was always FIRST RATE....food was kept hot, and PLENTIFUL....beer was always COLD and FRESH....SALADS were fresh and good quality....
Only thing I wish was that they had covered parking available - it would be nice to provide protection from the snow and hail storms, but there's PLENTY of parking around the hotel, and the area is SAFE, QUIET, and CONVENIENT with a couple of small restaurants within walking distance, as well as a nearby King Soopers for groceries and supplies and a Kohls is right around the corner on Quebec, along with a gas station and car wash.
The entire area is really, REALLY pleasant...
We had stayed at this hotel earlier in 2011 when I volunteered at the US Women's Open Golf tournament, and the cable service was more extensive than it was when I lived there from November 2011 onwards, but I heard that it was going to be reinstated following the remodel.
They were planning on remodeling the hotel in May/June when I ended my stay, and it sounds like the remodel went well....
This is one of the few hotels in the area that has an outdoor pool, and while I didn't use it when I lived there, we used it when we visited in June 2011, and it's spacious and well maintained. There's also a sport court with basketball courts and a volleyball net during the summer, along with a BBQ pavilion for summertime cookouts....
I cannot recommend this property highly enough - when staying in SE Metro Denver, I will not stay anywhere else......

Room Tip: Rooms on the SOUTH side of the hotel (201) get the Winter sun and stay warmer - park on the south side so the morning sun can help melt any ice/snow on your windshield. Hallways are long, so extended stay guests should try to get a room near the west entrances, to minimize long grocery schlubs - I stayed on the 2nd floor (201) and had a heavy-footed neighbor above me who tromped around early in the mornings - top floor rooms will probably be quieter, but another flight of staiirs to navigate... ALL rooms are quiet as the hotel abuts a residential neighborhood to the south, a quiet strip mall to the west, a restaurant/yoga studio to the north and the street to the east....
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words and your loyalty to Staybridge Suites. We have completed our renovation and would love to show you our new product the next time you come to Denver.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Have not stayed here in a couple of years. The hotel looks great after the recent update but it does not look complete in some areas. Paint overspray on tile in bathroom. Thermostat was not working thank goodness we figured out that the unit would work without it. When I contacted the front desk they seemed pretty uninterested in resolving the problem. The refrigerator makes terrible noise all night and none of the appliances had been replaced. Looks far better than it did but just not complete in my opinion.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Tawnya P, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2015

We know it's been a while, but we just wanted to say thanks for the review! We're constantly trying to improve, and we appreciate your feedback. We hope you'll give us another chance to prove what we're capable of.

All the best,