“Delicious thin crust, cozy atmosphere ”

McKinners Pizza Bar
Ranked #19 of 430 Restaurants in Littleton
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: McKinners Pizza Bar is an independent neighborhood eatery that delivers a contemporary, urban, downtown atmosphere to the home town feel of Historic Downtown Littleton. The menu is eclectic, unique, and fresh. The pizza is hand tossed and everything is made to order with care and love. You can dine with us, call in for take-out or do online delivery thru GrubHub on our website. There is free parking in the rear, free street parking on weekends and after 5:00 pm on weekdays. For those who prefer the RTD, the Littleton Light Rail Station is one block away. We accept reservations.
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I've been to McKinners twice now, and I would say it is one of the best bar/restaurants in downtown littleton. It has a great decor, perfect lighting, cozy booths, beautiful bar, and terrific staff. Both times I've been there I felt very welcomed and taken care of. The pizza is thin crust and so delicious, you can taste that they use high quality ingredients. They also have a nice selection of Colorado beer. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

McKinners is a staple, and they've simply earned it. Whenever the discussion about restaurants ensues, at least a couple of people always suggest McKinners. With great food, great service, ambiance, and a good local bar scene, why not?

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Brought my cousin from Wisconsin...which has pretty great pizza already...and she is hooked on the cracker crust with their house made sausage....come to think of it i am too...great pizza!!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This is the only pizza place in the Denver metro area that I'll eat pizza. They have a good balance of cheese to topping ratio. They're not trying to make up for a bad pizza with two pounds of cheese. Sandwiches are on the menu, but, I don't order them. Not there for that, BUT, they all look great and from talking with other dinners, they are all very good. Instead, I use the sandwich menu to create a slice of pizza at lunch (e.g., Cuban sandwich fixings on a slice of pizza, with a side salad). I have heard people talking about how good the IPA is, give it a try and let us know. Four big screens for your viewing pleasure. Located in the old Valour (sp?) Hardware building in downtown Littleton. Only bad note, are the tomatoes on the salads, they must refrigerate them, they can get a little gamey. Otherwise, A Number One!

Reviewed 30 March 2013

There are many pizza places that can do one style pizza well but McKinners does a wide variety of things fantastically. Their super thin, cracker crust (my favorite), NY-style or Chicago-style deep dish are all well done. You can create your own pizza or order one of their inventive combinations. The salads are great with crisp iceberg or fresh spinach.

The owner/manager Keven is friendly and attentive. The location is lively and fun.

Been to McKinners Pizza Bar? Share your experiences!