“Good LITTLEton Outback”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #109 of 430 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 28 January 2013

We go here every once in a while for a cheap decent steak. We usually just sit at the bar and eat so I can't comment on the dinning area. We always like coming here. The bar staff is incredible!

Reviewed 8 December 2012

I have eaten in some of the best steakhouses in the country. I have to admit that the quality of steaks in the higher-end restaurants is no better than Outback. The prices at Outback give you a big bang for the buck!

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Stopped in on a business trip and had a really good experience. Fast, friendly service and an excellent steak. Highly recommend

Reviewed 4 August 2012

Fabulous food. Even though we were a party of nine, we only had a short wait and had excellent service. My American hosts dine here regularly, so I knew the food would be good- but I was not prepared for quite how tasty it would be. I chose (eventually!) back ribs, and they were delicious. My son ordered a side dish of sweet potato fries and they were amazing. We were served delicious warm bread and butter before the meal. The staff were humorous and attentive and regularly filled up our drinks. I wish there was an Outback restaurant near my home in the UK, as I'd definitely be a regular visitor.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Enjoyed a nice dinner, never rushed, wait staff made some suggestions when asked about certain items on the menu at that time and was prompt and most efficent.