“We love going to Outback!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #71 of 428 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 8 February 2014

My husband and I have been frequenting Outback a lot lately for our date nights. The atmoshpere is great and the happy hour is the best in town. Happy hour is offered every day of the week from 4-7pm. Really great deals on tall beers and 9 oz pours of wine, along with premium liquor.

Furthermore, we have never had bad service at the Outback. We have always received a pleasant, cheerful server. I really like this restaurant! Highly recommend it.

Tip-call ahead to put your name on the wait list.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Love their happy hour too.Had their mixed plate this time ,the ribs were great,but the coconut shrimp are the best anywhere. Their steak is always good also ,my wife had the outback special ,it was tasty too.Their service was good as always.

Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

This is one of the better Outback Steakhouses. Excellent management show!! Perfect steaks, outstanding Caesar salad, friendly and efficient service, cold beer on tap

Reviewed 3 May 2013

I have been going to this Outback 2 to 3 times a month since 1997. Since Nov 2012 the steaks have been smaller, hard to cut, and chewy. I have tried every steak on the menus - same result. Staff, service, and other menus items are still great.

1  Thank Mike80123
Reviewed 23 March 2013

The Outback has a friendly staff. I love the wedge salad. My husband ordered the fish medley. He thought it was good. We really like their loaves of pumpernickel bread.This is a pricey meal out.