“Tasty pizza!”

Piccino Wood Oven Pizza
Ranked #30 of 430 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 19 September 2012 via mobile

We have been going here for years, very consistant with the quality of food. Many good choices of pizzas, my favorite is the Angeli. The kids love playing with the dough making their desserts.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

The Patio is delightful, the wine bar charming, and the food outstanding.
It is an easy place to drop in, take our time and dine. The Pizza's and dinner menu are creative and delightfully tasty!

Reviewed 7 July 2012

This was my second time visiting this restaurant and both times I've tried different menu items and both times the quality of the food was excellent. Prices are very fair, on the low side for many restaurants I think. Though this is not a "sit down to order" restaurant, we received our food very quickly and the presentation was very well done while the service was friendly and helpful. I recommend the Calzones and also any of their salads. Either of those and one of the fabulous wines they offer are a great choice for a nice quiet dinner. My friend and I each ordered a Calzone and it was nothing short of HUGE! It had a nice amount of Marinara sauce over it and was piping hot, straight out of the wood-fire oven. A couple could easily split one of these and be quite satisfied. The salads are all not your normal fare, but rather much more interesting and good. We were allowed to try a sip of the wine we though we'd want in a frosty wine glass. What a nice touch! When we asked for boxes to take home our leftovers, they asked if we'd like a little extra Marinara sauce. Wow! Service! We did not have room in our stomachs to try the desserts but they all looked to be super good. Next time...and there will be many next times for this restaurant.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Good food. After you walk in, order, pay, then get a table. I had the malto carne. The olives were way to salty for this dish. They should have used only half of them. They have a house made beer on tap for 3$ a pint.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

The pizza has a nice flavor and tastes fresh. Not sure I would make the drive to eat here again but if I was in the area I would definitely dine there!