“Great pizza, nice owner”

Piccino Wood Oven Pizza
Ranked #29 of 422 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Littleton, Colorado
“Great pizza, nice owner”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We've driven by this place for way too long; finally tried it after my teen-aged kids told me how much they like it. Very good, the owner was a really nice guy, and we bought a bottle of the spiced olive oil (Olio Piccante) to use at home. yum.

Visited June 2014

“Great Italian Food!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My wife and I are from NJ so we are picky about Italian food. Il Vicino passes the test with flying colors. Their Lasagnas (Bolognese and Vegetarian) are very good and are swimming in Sauce. Their Calzones (also Bolognese and Vegetarian) are great because they have a light crust. The wood fired pizzas would please any NY/NJ pizza fans. Service is good too. An especially good meal when you're taking the LIght-Rail to go downtown later in the evening.

• Visited November 2013
Littleton, Colorado
“Great, healthy inexpensive meal choice”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

IL Vicino is our "go to" place when we don't have a lot of time and/or don't want to spend a lot of money. We like to go to places that have healthy choices and this restaurant fits the bill for all of those things.
We have always enjoyed every meal we have had here. My favorite is the turkey flatbread sandwich and Margarita pizza.
Service is always quick and polite.

• Visited September 2013
Orlando, Florida
“10/10 Would put in mouth again”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We came here to get a quick lunch before heading in to Denver. We both got the lunch special with minestrone soup. It was all excellent. The service was quick and attentive and the pizza was some of the best I've had. Amazing dough. The only complaint I wanted more pizza when it was all done because it was so good. It is more of a local place from what I could tell because I don't think that many tourists go to Littleton Co.

• Visited July 2013
“May Look Like a Fast Food Place - It's Not!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

We enjoy eating here. The food is always fresh. Everything is made to order. The pizza is cooked in a wood burning oven. They have a variety of salads, all made with fresh ingredients. The Italian Wedding Soup is really delicious. On top of great food, the staff is always friendly and helpful. You can tell they enjoy working here.

• Visited July 2013