“Nice Japanese Experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Evergreen, Colorado
“Nice Japanese Experience”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Visiting Denver earlier this month and the motel clerk suggested this for something different. We tried this and found it to be good, but average Japanese food. We set at the grill with several other patrons. The chef put on his show, poor thing, and all went well until he lost the third egg juggled on the spatula and it flew into the bowl of soup of the woman sitting next to me. It splattered her and me. But I digress... The food was typical of what is expected in a Japanese restaurant. Prices were reasonable and portions generous. I'm not a sushi eater, but noticed the sushi bar was full. I'd eat here again.

• Visited May 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Service, Good Sushi, Great Price”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Haven't ordered anything but sushi and don't ever order anything too unique, aka weird.
There is this one server who is older and she is absolutely awesome. Always gives me a bit of a hard time for not trying anything different and eating too much wasabi. Great warm saki and $5.75 22oz Kirin Ichiban is awesome too.

Visited April 2013
Centennial, Colorado
“Best Local Sushi”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I think I could eat sushi just about every day, but since it's usually so expensive that's not always possible. No worries ... Mr. Sushi to the rescue! My husband and I, along with our family and friends, absolutely LOVE this place and visit as often as possible. The staff is very friendly and attentive and will quickly treat you as a regular after two or three visits. Sushi chefs are great, always providing good-sized rolls at a very good price. After many, many visits we have tried just about every sushi roll on the menu and haven't found one we don't like. Two people can eat lunch or dinner for under $20 and leave feeling full and satisfied. A typical meal for my husband and I includes edamame, two bowls of miso soup, and four rolls -- all for about 20 bucks. Can't be beat, in my opinion, so we drive out of our way to eat here. Land of Sushi is just down the street from us, but we'll take Mr. Sushi every time.

• Visited April 2012
Littleton, Colorado
“Unremarkable neighborhood place”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

If Denver had a bridge and tunnel crowd, this is where they would go for sushi. This tiny place always has a line and quite honestly there is no reason for it, other than the patron are too lazy to drive 4 miles up the boulevard to Wassabi's.

Denver, Colorado
“Our favorite neighborhood Sushi”
Reviewed 16 April 2011

My husband and I go here about twice a month and it's always a treat! The sushi is good quality, the prices are reasonable, the service is great, and we always feel welcome and comfortable here. The same sushi chefs have been there for many years and they are always happy to see us. It's our favorite neighborhood sushi!

• Visited April 2011