“Great Mexican Food at a reasonable price.”
Review of Hacienda Colorado

Hacienda Colorado
Ranked #14 of 429 Restaurants in Littleton
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have been to this resturant for several months. It is not near my house, but it is worth the extra time and effort to drive there. I always enjoy the friendly staff and the great food. This time we were there for Happy Hour which starts at 3:00 p.m. I do like their House Margaritas .

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had the three taco plate and you can't call it a taco if the shell disintegrates when touched. Another person in our party had fajitas for one with corn shells and had the same problem. It was typical TexMex with no real imagination for the price. They must think a lot of their house margaritas if you look at the price, but they are very tart with a lot of lime in the mix. A bit more tequila will take care of that. The outdoor seating looks out onto the parking lot of a shoppette center. The interior follows the trend of opening the dining room into one big cavern where the din of the crowd reigns. Once we had our food, we didn't see our waiter again until he came for the money. All of our water glasses were empty as were our cocktails. The tip reflected this oversight.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Lynn and I ordered the Hacienda's Fire Grilled Tacos recently. I had chicken. Lynn had beef. The meat is mixed with jalapeños and habanero sauce. They were okay, but I wouldn't order them again. I did like their yellow rice and black beans that came with the entre. Their drinks were quite expensive. $9.00 for a dirty Martini is a little bit much. Margaritas at $6.50...c'mon now! On the flip side this is my daughter's favorite Mexican restaurant so I am sure that we will be back.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I have visited this restaurant twice and have enjoyed it both times. This is the best Mexican food I've had outside of Texas. The service was excellent as well. I will definitely eat here again on my return trips to Colorado.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is our local HC just a few miles from the home. It's always great food and wonderful service. Yesterday was no exception. My wife and I tried two of their Cinco de Mayo specials-the Hacienda Mountain Mex Bowl and the Applewood Smoked Chicken Burrito. Bothe were fantastic and had a complimentary serving of con Queso added. We enjoyed these special meals. Service, as always, was fantastic. The fresh chips and salsa were kept full. I love the way the staff finds ways to stay busy and customer focused. Little things like dusting the woodwork, circulating among the guests with bowls of chips/salsa or water. Attention to detail keeps us coming back. Highly recommended-we've always had good experiences here.