“Olive Garden Lakewood Colorado”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #50 of 419 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Golden, Colorado
“Olive Garden Lakewood Colorado”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

As you know, this is a popular national chain with many outlets. The food is consistent in four different outlets coast-to-coast, which must be no small trick but I give them only an average rating for these reasons: (a) The food does not grab your attention as it should for a chain this size. (b) They will not accept reservations. (c) they just barely tolerate vegetarians and vegans.

Come on Olive Garden! This is the 21st century! If you cannot go meatless with conviction, how will you accomodate low salt, gluten free, kosher and so on?

The prices are steep for slightly bettter than average Italian food. The variety is excellent. The appetizer range is awesome. The wine pairings are, as the Italians say, "Felissima!"

The ambience is barely acceptable - far a chain this size, and noise level is high. I will go back only if the rest of the crowd wants to.

• Visited July 2013

Lakewood, Colorado, United States
“Always reliable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

Normally chains are what they are: same food, different town. Usually "good" but never "great." Olive Garden seems to be the exception!
My family of five went for my birthday Monday night. It's the one restaurant we can all agree on. Everyone from the 10 year old on up loves the unlimited salad. Service was awesome and I appreciate that you can get everything from the traditional spaghetti and meatballs or lasagna to newer, fresher dishes with grilled fish or chicken.

• Visited July 2013
Colorado, USA
“Better than Expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

We came to the Olive Garden in search for mussels. This restaurant was efficient and friendly. Our waiter was extremely attentive and did well to anticipate our every need. We will be back due to great value and friendly service.

• Visited April 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Always an Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

I've never had a bad experience at this location. I've dined here for many years, always for lunch - mostly weekdays and always with good friends. It's one of my favorite places to dine with friends. The food is always fresh and promptly served, the waitstaff, is well trained, attentive, and friendly. I have dined here weekdays primarily, but more than a few times on the weekend - I've dined when it's crowded and when it's not so full; all aspects are always's excellent. This is probably the best run and consistent Olive Garden franchise I've ever visited and I've visited many through out the west or the nation for that matter.

I fully and unreservedly recommend this restaurant to anyone - I ate there with an old friend on Tuesday of this week - we had a long and relaxing visit and as usual the Resturant did not disappoint.

Golden, Colorado
“Italian style family restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

We treated our sister-in-law to a late lunch for her birthday here because this is one of her favorite restaurants. It was my first time to come to this outlet and it was nice and not too busy because it was off-peak hours. We were seated right away and offered menus and something to drink.

We ordered separate entrees but we shared the generous portion of the salad which was kept refilled buy our server. I had the beef and portobello panini with minestrone soup, which was okay.

We enjoyed our meal and the company...

Visited October 2012