When in Denver I mostly stay in either Hampton or Homewood. I choose for Hampton this time. The treatment was okay again, very relaxed and easy going. Nice large room with all I needed. Free WiFi (I love it), indoor swimming pool. The breakfast was as it is everywhere in this type of hotel(chains): scrambled/boiled eggs, toasts, baggles, cereals and some fruit. For an European that could be better, for US residents it is okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appreciate beautiful views of the Rocky Mountain foothills from Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton hotel. Conveniently located off of C-470 and Ken-Caryl Avenue, our hotel provides easy access to Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Morrison, southwest Denver, and Chatfield. Enjoy close proximity to local corporations along with the fun and excitement of the surrounding area. Host an event at the plantation style estate Manor House or at the Terrace Gardens Event Center. Go to an outdoor concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater. Get your fast car fix at Bandimere Speedway. Explore one of the world’s most famous dinosaur fossil localities at Dinosaur Ridge, located only 8 miles from our hotel. Our hotel is located within the Ken-Caryl business park and is near Lockheed Martin, Kaiser Permanente and Apria Healthcare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Littleton
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton Hotel Littleton
- Hampton Inn Littleton
- Littleton Hampton Inn