At 2:30 A.M. on Memorial Day morning, I lay in my bed in my room at this hotel, sleeping. I traveled alone to Littleton to see my sister and she didn't have enough room at her home. The room was fantastic and I was thinking what a great hotel it was. But, I was awakened at 2:30 A.M. with a man pounding at my door, trying to get in. I looked through the peep hole and saw a larger bare chested man, furiously pounding. I was so afraid that I couldn't even dial my cell phone right at first, but eventually managed to get a hold of the 911 operator. All the time, I am actually holding the door because he was pounding so hard and I thought he would be able to break it open. I called out to this man repeatedly to go away, yet he wouldn't. At one point, the pounding stopped but I could see his shadow coming from under the door. I looked through the peep hole again and saw he had exposed himself and had his hands on his manhood.
For 12 minutes, I was on the phone with 911 before a sherriff arrived. Oh my goodness! Nobody from the hotel or from any of the guest rooms ever came to help me or see if I was okay. My sister came to the hotel after the incident and talked with a staff member who told my sister that she had heard the pounding! Yet, she did nothing! The next day I went to talk to another staff member who didn't seem to understand what a horrible experience I had had so I wanted her to understand and while explaining it to her, I told her I had seen the man's private parts but I used the correct word. She covered her ears and told me she didn't want to hear it, that it was between me and the sherriff! When I checked out, a manager finally wanted to speak to me. He offered me a Chili's gift card!
At this point, the more I think about it, I would very much like to speak to someone in higher management. I want to know if there are security cameras in the hallways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appreciate beautiful views of the Rocky Mountain foothills from Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton hotel. Conveniently located off of C-470 and Ken-Caryl Avenue, our hotel provides easy access to Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Morrison, southwest Denver, and Chatfield. Enjoy close proximity to local corporations along with the fun and excitement of the surrounding area. Host an event at the plantation style estate Manor House or at the Terrace Gardens Event Center. Go to an outdoor concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater. Get your fast car fix at Bandimere Speedway. Explore one of the world’s most famous dinosaur fossil localities at Dinosaur Ridge, located only 8 miles from our hotel. Our hotel is located within the Ken-Caryl business park and is near Lockheed Martin, Kaiser Permanente and Apria Healthcare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Littleton
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton Hotel Littleton
- Hampton Inn Littleton
- Littleton Hampton Inn