“Friendly service and good value.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Littleton
“Friendly service and good value.”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were very pleased with this hotel. A good location if visiting the southwest Denver area. The staff was quite friendly, housekeeping was good, and a nice view of the foothills just to the West. The breakfast staff was friendly. The food was very similar to other Hampton properties we have been at, nothing special but a solid breakfast and the area was neat and clean. Located in a growing are and close to Interstate 470.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

redland45, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel and hope you return soon.
Jim

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were very pleased with our room and the whole scene. The wedding took place at Arrowhead Golf Resort. A very beautiful place. The staff at Hampton Inn and Suites was very helpful for our whole stay. Thank you very much, Charles

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you Charles. It was nice to have your family here and we appreciate the nice review.
Diamond Bar, California
Reviewed 17 June 2014

At 2:30 A.M. on Memorial Day morning, I lay in my bed in my room at this hotel, sleeping. I traveled alone to Littleton to see my sister and she didn't have enough room at her home. The room was fantastic and I was thinking what a great hotel it was. But, I was awakened at 2:30 A.M. with a man pounding at my door, trying to get in. I looked through the peep hole and saw a larger bare chested man, furiously pounding. I was so afraid that I couldn't even dial my cell phone right at first, but eventually managed to get a hold of the 911 operator. All the time, I am actually holding the door because he was pounding so hard and I thought he would be able to break it open. I called out to this man repeatedly to go away, yet he wouldn't. At one point, the pounding stopped but I could see his shadow coming from under the door. I looked through the peep hole again and saw he had exposed himself and had his hands on his manhood.

For 12 minutes, I was on the phone with 911 before a sherriff arrived. Oh my goodness! Nobody from the hotel or from any of the guest rooms ever came to help me or see if I was okay. My sister came to the hotel after the incident and talked with a staff member who told my sister that she had heard the pounding! Yet, she did nothing! The next day I went to talk to another staff member who didn't seem to understand what a horrible experience I had had so I wanted her to understand and while explaining it to her, I told her I had seen the man's private parts but I used the correct word. She covered her ears and told me she didn't want to hear it, that it was between me and the sherriff! When I checked out, a manager finally wanted to speak to me. He offered me a Chili's gift card!

At this point, the more I think about it, I would very much like to speak to someone in higher management. I want to know if there are security cameras in the hallways.

Katya Reimer

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 978katyar
redland45, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
There are no words to describe how bad I felt for you. In addition to compensating you for your room, I did offer a gift card. I was at a loss. We have never had anything like this happen before. We had an extensive front desk meeting to discuss this situation in the event that something like this would happen in the future. I deeply apologize for what happened to you. We want all our guests to feel safe and comfortable during their stay.
Cincinnati, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Our stay at the Hampton Inn was over the top AMAZING! The staff was kind, courteous and efficient! The rooms were PERFECT! Very clean and comfortable. The Breakfast was delicious and alot to choose from! There was always fresh coffee, water and fruit available. I would stay at this Hotel again in a heart beat! You will be extremely satisfied!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Anne, thank you so much for the awesome review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we would love to have you stay with us again soon. Thanks again!
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This was the second time we have stayed here. Staff very friendly and polite. Always enjoy the fruit flavored water available in the lobby as drinking lots of water is necessary due to the altitude. And enjoy the evening snacks and refreshments and the chocolate chip cookies. Location was excellent for our visit to Littleton and easy access back to C470. Also very convenient to Red Rock Amphitheater for the concert we attended. Room was large, clean and bed was very comfortable. Thank you to the staff.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
redland45, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you for the great review. We are glad you chose to stay with us and that you enjoyed your stay. Redrocks is the best place to see a concert, in my opinion. Thanks again for taking the time to write the review.
Pueblo, United States
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Hotel staff was very polite, room was ready when we arrived. Room was updated, clean and very comfortable. Would stay here again. Breakfast was goos, standard items. Location was good for what we were in Littleton for.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Raelynn, thank you for staying with us. We appreciate you taking the time to review our property and for the kind comments. We hope you return soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Just want to correct the trip advisor filter. Booked here because I thought they accepted dogs. Got there to find they did not. The staff was nice & cancelled my reservation with no cost. They also recommended the Homewood suites - $100 pet fee. Ended up at the Holiday Inn Express across the street for a much more reasonable cost.

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
My apologies for the inconvenience. I will update our profile on Trip Advisor to reflect our pet policy. I'm glad you were able to find an alternative.
Jim
Also consider these accommodations in or near Littleton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Littleton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Southwest / Littleton
TownePlace Suites Denver Southwest/Littleton
Hampton Inn Denver - Southwest/Lakewood

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton? Share your experiences!