We had a very nice stay. The room was very nice, clean and the bed was very comfortable. The continental breakfast had a nice variety of hot foods. Each day the variety was different. (Although, the bacon was pretty bland). The only negative is that the parking lot is not very big and the hotel was very busy so we had to park in the back of the hotel (even then it was difficult to get a parking space). In the defense of the Hampton Suites, there was a wedding reception going on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appreciate beautiful views of the Rocky Mountain foothills from Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton hotel. Conveniently located off of C-470 and Ken-Caryl Avenue, our hotel provides easy access to Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Morrison, southwest Denver, and Chatfield. Enjoy close proximity to local corporations along with the fun and excitement of the surrounding area. Host an event at the plantation style estate Manor House or at the Terrace Gardens Event Center. Go to an outdoor concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater. Get your fast car fix at Bandimere Speedway. Explore one of the world’s most famous dinosaur fossil localities at Dinosaur Ridge, located only 8 miles from our hotel. Our hotel is located within the Ken-Caryl business park and is near Lockheed Martin, Kaiser Permanente and Apria Healthcare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Littleton
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton Hotel Littleton
- Hampton Inn Littleton
- Littleton Hampton Inn