“Excellent NY pizza, wonderful people”

M.C.'s Brooklyn Pizzeria
Ranked #24 of 430 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

So we found this place because of Tripadvisor. I am amazed that this was our first visit! The pizza is truly delicious: we ordered a Margherita which is always a great test of the skills of a pizzeria. A large pie was less than US$20 and easily feeds four. The cannoli were with the best ricotta filling that I tried away from the East Coast. The owners and staff are delightful. Yes, it is a simple place, which is absolutely a plus for us. We will be back over and over.

1  Thank MauricioBabilonia

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Have been coming to MC,s for over 10 years, Superb Dining experience, excellent fresh food, all hand made by artisans, the Colella family, the pizza,s are the finest New York Style you have ever had, forget the rest !!, try the best at MC,s. the calzones and strombolies have no match, they will melt in your mouth with delicious woweeeeee. the custermer service is O ut of this world. Again, the Colella family make you feel as if you are in their home. "Mongaaaaaa !!! I leave you with the best Italian pastry you will ever have. From "The Godfather" Leave the gun, Take the Canolies!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank monte765
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Have been eating there for over 5 years and just tried there chicken wings a few months ago. Best chicken wings I've ever had. Just picked up a large order for our Superbowl party tomorrow.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The fresh bread makes the sub sandwiches the best! Think bread - fresh homemade flavor, crisp crust on the outside, fresh and warm on the inside! My favorite is the pepperoni with mushrooms and onions. Salads are always fresh and served with a garlic knot. Pizza is incredible too! Again, the crust makes it. Fresh sauce and toppings. They are not expensive! Try this place next time before you order from a chain. The only thing they could do to improve would be to offer fresh green chili as a topping! Service is always friendly. Everything is made fresh so depending on how busy they are it can take a few minutes - it is worth the wait! They also serve beer so if you want to enjoy a cold refreshing beer with your pizza - you can!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

The past couple years the thought of pizza made my stomach turn, pizzerias making their dough sweet & gooey & the sauce really sweet as well. They all seemed to taste as if it were out of a box! My experience here has made me a believer again!! Fresh ingredients that you taste in every bite! Homemade dough that when you crunch down into it makes you believe for a moment that your in Naples Italy! Great fried Zuchinni appetizer as well. To top off our visit the owner came out & sat & chatted with is about pizza, Italy, Brooklyn & family. He was absolutely adorable. I wont get pizza anywhere else!

1  Thank gabbydash