“Best Indian in Longmont”
Review of Everest Restaurant

Everest Restaurant
Ranked #142 of 277 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Nepalese
Good for: Child-friendly
Longmont, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Indian in Longmont”
Reviewed 11 July 2011

As Indian is my favorite cuisine, I have visited most of the Indian restaurants within a 60 mile radius of Longmont. I believe Everest is the best in the area because the food is consistently perfect and the waitstaff great. Everything from the sauce to the yogurt is made in the tiny kitchen. I prefer Everest to Flavor of Indian because the flavors are slightly better, an the prices are slightly better.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank athensha

jrc11
“Fresh, friendly, fabulous!”
Reviewed 7 March 2011

Wow. We are big fans of Indian food, and this was some of the best we've ever tasted. The ingredients were nice and fresh, and one could taste many distinct flavors in each dish. The service was prompt and very friendly, though we were there early and it seemed that they were a bit understaffed as the heavier dinner traffic began to arrive.

Our favorite restaurant in town has long been Flavor of India, and while I feel a bit guilty admitting it, I think overall the food at Everest may be a bit better. However, the chicken tikka masala at Flavor of India can't be beat! In general, I also found the food at Everest to be hotter than usual--I order medium spicy at most Indian restaurants, but in the future I will stick with mild at Everest.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank jrc11
Longmont
“Almost as good as Flavors of India”
Reviewed 20 February 2011

Food was really good and the service was average. However, a small child who appeared to be with the hostess or another employee was crying loudly non-stop for the first ten minutes we were there. After we were told to select a seat, we were later told to move because the hostess said the table was dirty. We would have preferred that they just clean the table (there was a small smudge) and not asked us move from the only table in the place with a window. We were the only customers in the restaurant at that time.

• Visited February 2011
Longmont
“The best Indian food I've ever had!”
Reviewed 8 July 2010

This restaruarnt is a find! We love the food. Lots of vegetarian dishes for me, and my husband loves the lamb vindaloo. Service is excellent, the servers remember us each time we come in. You'll love their Chai as well. It's a simple and modest atmosphere, service is fast. Food always fresh. They just redecorated and added more booths. I hope they stick around, we eat there weekily.

Portions are great sized, and the chef/owner comes out to say hello when he can. Spread the word about this place, I'd hate to see it leave. It's great to have a good Indian restaurant in North Longmont.

San Jose
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 20 November 2009

Great food, friendly service, reasonable prices!
Waitress answered all our questions patiently and cheerfully. She recommended items for my vegan husband and offered to modify a few other dishes to accommodate him. Food was tasty, plentiful and not overloaded with salt. Spices were perfect !
A real delight !