“Garlic Naan with Paneer Tika masala”
Review of Everest Restaurant

Everest Restaurant
Ranked #122 of 284 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Denver
“Garlic Naan with Paneer Tika masala”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Let me first start with bad note as its very little and appreciation is unlimited.. we order lachha paratha which was far below the expectation.. this is the only thing i need the restuarant to improve. now let me tell about plane& garlic naan and paneer tikka masala, those were too good. Having such a tasty paneer tikka outside India was never happened to me before though i regularly keep trying visiting indian restuarants in abroad. And the combination with plane and garlic naan made it unforgettable.. i am having further plan to visit the restuarant once again with bunch of my friends to promote such good indian food.. on top of this the service by the lady was also commendable..

• Visited April 2014

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everest - Best food”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The name of the restaurant is apt for the food we had. We tried Paneer tikka masala, garlic naan and Laccha paratha. Paneer tikka masala was beyond our expectations. It was so very delicious that I cant forget its taste. Garlic naan was just so soft.
Laccha paratha was kind of ok. Felt so happy having such good food outside after quite a time.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank lkn l
Boulder, Colorado
“Best Butter Chicken Ever!”
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

This is one of my "old reliable" places to go.
I regularly frequent Everest for the bunch buffet which is a great value for food that always tastes fresh.

I literally crave their Butter Chicken & Saag. Delish. Their chai and mango lasses are yummy.

Don't bother with the kir or daal...kind of bland. Meh.

A couple things you must know:
1. This is in no way a fancy place. It is clean but not a beautiful, "transporting" experience. It is really about the food.
For instance, last time I ate there they were doing some renovations and I sat next to a boom box that was sitting on the floor providing the music.
2. Check the hours, and arrive before the lunch rush.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank honolulujuju
Longmont, Colorado
“SERVICE AND FOOD AND THE WORST”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Buffet food is heated in the microwave. Even though the restaurant had about 6 tables of quest, they were slowly bringing food out because you can only fit so much in the microwave at one time to reheat. To make matters worse they would only bring a little out, just to be out again. Dirty too!

Visited December 2012
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“A hidden gem in Longmont! Go figure?”
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

Tucked away in a strip mall in Longmont, this family owned Nepali-Indian restaurant is serving up the real deal. Superb tandoori lamb. The biryani sauce was very fresh and authentic. The yogurt sauce, mint-chile sauce, and tamarind sauce were all authentic, freshly made and deeply flavorful. Service was friendly and helpful, guiding us through the perhaps too-extensive menu. Not the best Indian food I have ever had. That honor is reserved for Junoon in NYC, and chef Vikas Khanna. However, Everest is doing a wonderful job and I will look forward to returning. By the way, some of the best ethnic food I have ever had has been in strip malls, where rents are cheaper and families can concentrate on the food. Everest is no different

Been to Everest Restaurant? Share your experiences!