“Great place”

Longmont Public House
Ranked #60 of 315 Restaurants in Longmont
Description: When a fine dining Chef decides to take the edge off and open a classic Public House: For years, I have worked and thrived in fine dining restaurants, and during the last few years I knew I wanted to open my own place. I dreamed of a restaurant that combined all the types and styles of food & beverage, as well as overall restaurant brands that I frequented the most - restaurants and pubs that provided excellence in consistency and quality at a fair price based on the overall experience and environment. I knew I couldn't' let go of all the detail and intensity of running a fine dining restaurant, such as my love of the freshest product available, carefully cared for local ingredients and an educated staff to execute my service vision. I wanted to keep the things I liked about fine dining (service excellence, outstanding food quality, specialty cocktails, local craft beer, a thoughtful wine list, etc.) and dump all the stuffiness of fine dining; reservations, stiff, coarse service and
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to enjoy with friends
Highly recommend happy hour where the food and drink offerings are really way above grade for happy hour
Service was excellent and the place has a really good local vibe

Date of visit: October 2018
Jerome B, Owner at Longmont Public House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Mark, Thank you for sharing your experience and we're happy to hear you found our Happy Hour above expectations. Cheers!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

The food was good the waiter sucks got the order wrong and was upset that he had to fix it. The bartender at the bar was very nice.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner on the patio last week. Patio could use more ambiance. Wrought iron tables and chair not very comfortable. I had the Shroom n Swiss, very good. My wife had Mahi Mahi special. She felt it was a little undercooked. Her main comment was TOO MUCH SALT! My burger was a little salty also. The cookie desert was good. The wine selection is limited. A Sauvignon Blanc is what my wife likes, but not available. The margs were good. Service was OK.

Date of visit: September 2018
Jerome B, Owner at Longmont Public House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Fussyeaters:)

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at LPH. I want you to know that I have shared your feedback with our kitchen staff with the intention for them to take a close look at the salt issues you pointed out. I've also shared this with our GM to bring his attention to the "OK" service and wine selection. Please reach out to me if there is anything I can do for you. Cheers!

jerome@longmontpublichouse.com

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for late lunch, four tables running, were given menues marked dinner. Large open venue with nice bar area. Nice staff, quick kitchen. Mushroom burger was large and good, salad was good. Pilsner from a can in a glass. Out the door for $50...

Date of visit: September 2018
Jerome B, Owner at Longmont Public House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Thank for taking the time to share your feedback, DrBeenThere. Sorry about the menu mix up. Sounds like we got it straightened out and the right food in your hands. Cheers!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Came here early on a Friday evening. Three of us in the party and we were seated right away. When looking at the menu, I was excited about the choices! We ordered three bottles of beer and two appetizers to start. 30 minutes later, we still only had our, now empty, glasses of water. Our waiter never returned with more water or our bottles of beer. The people next to us, with little kids, said they had been waiting 40 minutes for their food. We left without anyone even noticing.

With all of the restaurants in Longmont that want to be successful, this place won't last.

If you just want water, this is a great place to go!