“Very enjoyable”

Longmont Museum & Cultural Center
Ranked #2 of 46 things to do in Longmont
Reviewed 25 November 2013

They always have a good outlook on the area. Some of their shows are as highly rated as some of the Denver Art Museums. Always worth the stop.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We visited the museum with our family during the Lego exhibit. There were dozens of Lego creations constructed by local artists. We thought our granddaughters would enjoy the exhibit, but it was really the adults that were fascinated. We look forward to the next exhibit.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is a good place to take visitors, especially if younger kids/grandkids are part of the group. The collection of exhibits that would appeal to adults is interesting and manageable in terms of time needed to enjoy them, and the hands on Lego activity for children is both large and very entertaining.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Great displays of local history, beautiful view and a fun special exhibit which taught me a lot about the Day of the Dead

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I was impressed with the museum. This was my first time visiting and I came to see the special exhibit for the Day of the Dead. It was well done. We then looked at the rest of the museum and I found the permanent exhibit on the history of Colorado and Longmont informative and interesting. I learned a lot. I will keep my eyes out for what the next special exhibit will be.