“Incredible Pizza Crust”

Good for: Romantic, Kids, Child-friendly
Corrales, NM
“Incredible Pizza Crust”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The grandkids and I stopped for lunch while passing through Longmont. We ordered a pepperoni pizza and I was wowed by the crust, so thin and crisp, with just the right kind of sauce and amount of cheese. The atmosphere is very inviting and the photos throughout the restaurant are worth the trip. Check it out.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Diana K

Parker, Colorado
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

My dad and I took my son here for a birthday dinner and we were very pleased with our experience. It was early on a Monday, so we pretty much had the whole restaurant to ourselves. Our server was friendly and attentive. She made helpful menu recommendations for our indecisive party. I had the lasagna, which while not as good as my mom's, was very tasty. My dad had the veal parmagiana and he said it was delicious. My son had the angel hair pasta with shrimp, and he devoured it! Honestly, the highlight of the meal was the garlic breadsticks - light, fluffy, buttery, and fabulous! Plan on getting an extra order (the first one is on the house). Our bill for two non-alcoholic beverages, three entrees, and one dessert came to $60, so plan on spending about $20-25 per person.

• Visited July 2013
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Food!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

The food was great! The presentation was wonderful! Excellent food at an excellent price. A treasure and a must to find when looking for great Itailian food.

Visited June 2013
Longmont, Colorado
“Excellent homemade Gnocchi!”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I only like my Mom's sauce, therefore never order red sauce at a restaurant. Accidentally ordered it on my Gnocchi and it was delicious!

• Visited February 2013
“Just ok”
Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

I like this place okay and have been here a few times but Im finally forced to write a review when I was given mushy soft pasta at lunch yesterday. I got the spaghetti and meatballs which was drenched in sauce but the worst part was how soft the noodles were!! What ever happened to al dente???? Service was good so I did not burden my waitress with this

• Visited May 2013