“Nice stop.”

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Aurora, Colorado
“Nice stop.”
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Room with king size bed well laid out. The bed was extremely comfortable after a long day of travel. Clean, well run bistros. Friendly service. Conveniently located and easily to find, especially late at night.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Jeff C, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Good Morning and thank you for taking the time to write the review. I am so pleased that you liked the Bistro and our new beds. It always puts a smile on my face to hear that guests liked our service. Hope you have a great Holiday and a happy New Year.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Having stayed here before, I was surprised by the very nice remodel they did on the place. The lobby is very inviting and we often found many people down there have cocktails.

rooms are spacious and typical for a courtyard.

Hotel locations is nice with many bars and restaurants around you. also convenient to getting into Boulder.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Very glad that you came back and were able to see the remodel. Most travelers that I have spoken with are very please with the new look and fresh food at the Bistro. Hope we get the pleasure of seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to Longmont.
New Jersey
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel for a visit to Boulder, our daughter attends U of Colorado. This hotel is approximately 10 miles down the road from campus. Its very easy to get from the hotel to Boulder as it is essentially one turn to the highway. The hotel is clean and the staff was very warm and friendly. My only complaint would be that the beds and pillows could use an upgrade.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Jeff C, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time and letting others know about our hotel. I too feel that we are a great alternative to Boulder Hotels. Longmont is a wonderful town with a personality all its own. That and the fact that our rates tend to be lower I think make us a wonderful value. Hope we get the chance to see you the next time your travels bring you to Longmont......or Boulder for that matter.
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Planned a trip to visit some friends in Colorado... Unfortunately I came right after a major flooding. Upon check in I was greeted by very warm friendly people... Each day any staff member I came across was just very nice a friendly... I wonder what's in the water. But yes very nice staff.. My only complaint is the pillows are kinda of soft....

• Stayed September 2013
Jeff C, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
I enjoy when guests mention how friendly my staff in. I know that I am biased but I am blessed to work with some amazing associates. They just plain love to work with our guests, I promise you there is nothing extra in our water.
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 19 September 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Marriott last weekend---the weekend of the horrible Boulder floods. We were there to celebrate a family reunion that had been planned for two years. Needless to say, many changes in the plans were made. That aside---the staff at this hotel is just plain AWESOME!
The front desk staff are professionals and are happy to help you with anything request. The cafe staff are so courteous,, friendly, and just plain fun to talk with. Our room could not have been nicer---spacious, modern, clean, great wi-fi..and the list just keeps growing. Special thanks to the housekeeping staff...it is obvious you take great pride in your very hard work and that is appreciated by your guests. Need a place to stay? Look no further!!

Room Tip: The best views look west to the Rockies.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
"BEST STAY EVER" - I love how that sounds. I read your review at our morning meeting and I can tell you it put quite a few smiles on the faces of my staff. Thank you so much for your wonderful review and I hope the next time we have you here in Longmont things will be a bit drier.
Alice Grzesik
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 days visiting Denver and Boulder... The foot of the Rockies were 20 minutes from our door! Grocery stores, restaurants all within walking distance. The rooms were clean and spacious... Definitely will be returning!

• Stayed July 2013
Jeff C, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
"Definitely will be Returning" - what more can I say but thank you for your kind review. We strive to make every guest say these wonderful words. I look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in Longmont. Until then, Safe travels.
Channahon, Illinois
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I stayed in April for a business trip. This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at. Clean rooms, excellent service, and a top notch friendly staff. The down side was no free breakfast, but the service and staff friendliness made up for that.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Jeff C, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, 18 June 2013
Good Morning Bdaniels - Thank you very much for your kind words. Your high opinion of our hotels is greatly appreciated and we hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again the next time your travels bring you to Longmont.