“Family Reunion 2014”

Residence Inn Boulder Longmont
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Reviewed 4 July 2014

WOW, we had an awesome time! We had 15+ rooms booked for this event and all were pleased. The rooms are spacious, bright and clean. Breakfast was great each morning and sitting out on the patio with family was a blast. Great location for those who forgot things, close to Target and King Soopers, Liquor, everything. Jessica, our fave front desk person was Amazing. She was so patient and accomodating to everyone. All the staff was wonderful. Loved it!

Room Tip: We preferred the open room, but many of my family members liked having the closed bedroom to the liv...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Bill W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn for your Family reunion. We enjoyed haveing you stay with us and look forward to seing you all on your next visit. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to my great staff that took such good care of you. Thanks again

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite for 5 nights while attending college graduation in Boulder and would recommend highly as a great option versus actually staying in Boulder (where hotel rooms were limited and prices were high around the graduation time). It was an easy ride into Boulder (15 minutes or so) and the location was especially good when going to graduation (since we didn't have to go on 36). The hotel was your basic Residence Inn but the staff was friendly and very nice. There was always someone at the front desk to greet you (and usually open the door) and we really liked the breakfasts (especially the yogurt parfaits). Menu selections did vary so you definitely didn't get tired of the breakfast (like in other hotels). It seems like their housekeeping service might have been a bit overwhelmed for a few of the days since the hotel was full, but our room was cleaned eventually. The weather was a bit cold and we did enjoy the "fireplace" in the living room of our suite. It definitely produced a lot of heat! We did eventually drive around the area a bit and there are loads of options for dining very close to the hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Bill W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thanks for your kind words about our hotel. We like being away from all the traffic in Boulder too. Next time you come to visit us please let us know if there is a specific time you would like your room cleaned and my staff and i will be happy to accomdate your request.
Thanks again and see you on your next rrip to Colorado!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a few times and it is always very nice. The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean and up-to-date. The breakfast is always good and the hotel is close to many restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We stayed here again for a family visit to the area. I must agree with 99% of all those who wrote a review for this property. Clean all around - from the grounds, to the stairways to the unit and the most important - the bathroom. Breakfast is above the norm. The staff person came out to ask if she can prepare anything we did not find at the spread. The highlight is - as always - the staff. For example Jessica - reception desk. Warm, caring and genuine. Period. As a business owner I would hire Jessica as front line manager in a heartbeat.

Overall well run operation and thank you Jessica and all RI Longmont staff for another memorable stay. Ody and Rachel Norkin, Okemos, MI

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank odynorkin
Bill W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you for your kind words about our staff and hotel. I will be sure to share this with my staff and in paticular Jessica. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Longmont- Thanks again!

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Clean courteous and comfortable. Staff was super nice. Great breakfast with real silverware and china, not something you find in a free hotel breakfast often anymore.
It was easy to get to and close to dining and shopping. Would stay here again!!!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rudegirl13
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Having stayed here before I was still blown over by the extra level of care I was given by Brian on night duty. He saw how exhausted and hungry I was and didn't want junk. So he got me fruit and a bagel and just did that extra that you don't get except at the 5-star places. Give the man a bonus! Add cleanliness and comfort and I will continue to choose this hotel when travel brings me here!

• Stayed: March 2014
BillWeiberg, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

I could not agree more, Brian is a real gem!!!! I will pass on your kind comments to him and thank him myself. Look forward to your next visit to the area and thanks for choosing the Residence Inn Longmont.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I travel extensively as an engineer and have stayed in many hotels.

This hotel in particular seems to treat guests as lower class citizens. Very intrusive and snobbish, the staff in General takes great pride in making you feel watched. Your privacy is no longer yours.

When attempting to speak to the management regarding issues as a guest, it becomes very clear that you have no right to privacy, your opinions do not matter, and even more frustrating, you are constantly talked down to. They place thier own personal feelings above your comfort.

My recommendation is to avoid the Longmont Residence Inn like the Black Plague.

• Stayed: March 2014
BillWeiberg, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Gwaga2:
I am very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations during your last stay. We take great pride in making sure each and every guest feels that this is thier home away from home and we somehow failed to accomplish this for you. I would love to hear more details about your experience so that i may follow up with my team. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel at 303-702-9933. Again please accept my sincere apology that your last stay was not up to your expectations!