“Go anywhere else”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Longmont, CO
“Go anywhere else”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

Their food is terrible. I had pad thai and I think it was made with mostly ketchup. Service was bad too. I would never go here again.

Visited April 2012

Boulder, Colorado
“Fun Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2013

This is one of my favorite Americanized Chinese Restaurants in the area. When we come visit we are always greeted with a smile and shown quickly to the table. I've eaten here both for lunch and for dinner and have never been overwhelmed by noise which I appreciate. Don't know what kind of white rice they use but I do enjoy it a lot. Very tasty. I always order the Veggie Tofu and have never been disappointed. I love coming into the old hotel to enjoy food at China Panda. The atmosphere is completely unique and the food is yummy.

• Visited February 2013
Longmont, Colorado
“Dive in”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2012

Sort of hard to find, interesting building, not bad food, and ok service. Hard to find really good Chinese food in Longmont this place is not the worst.

Visited December 2012
Miami, Fl
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

As you walk in this place you may wonder whether to walk in or not. It can really use new carpet and a face lift. However, the food was good. We had the lo Mein, general chicken and sweet and sour chicken. Definitely large servings.

Longmont, Colorado
“Great classic Chinese.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2012

I order delivery from these guys all the time. The owner works very hard and after a few orders or visits you are known by name. I'm not sure why people are saying its dirty and you'll get food poisoning I've never found that to be the case, in fact I stopped eating at Fong Garden and Tasty Asia because either I or a friend have gotten sick from their food. The claim that they microwave the food is not true also because I spoke with the owner about the egg foo young and she was very proud of the fact that they were one of the few places that don't premake and reheat the pancakes.

• Visited May 2012