“Horrible Experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
“Horrible Experience”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

After being a customer of this eatery for over 30 years after tonight I will never return.. We visited with some out of town friends for dinner as we frequently do. Our server was not only inept but was personally insulting.. After agreeing to a substution for us on the menu she turns around as we are leaving (after paying our bill) and accuses us of skipping out on the check! The manager is out in the parking lot writing my license plate number down.. He's the one I paid my bill too.. Apparently she forgot to return to the table to inform us that the substutions would be an additional cost.. She also didn't put those charges on our bill but billed our friends!
I returned inside to explain this to the manager and using the menu add up our charges.. Turned out I did owe an additional $3.00 for HER mistake!!!!! No apology No nada!!! Will never step foot in that place again.. And by the way.. the food wasn't that great.. Add the rude service and shabby surrroundings and your better off finding a place who will appreciate your business!!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank MRSHINE

Littleton, Colorado
“Mexican food place”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

It's good average food. It's pretty much what you can get at any other Longmont Mexican restaurant, not bad, not special.

Marietta, Georgia
“Their food is decent”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

As Mexican food restaurants go in Longmont, this isn't bad. I just don't like everything smothered in sauce. For lighter more flavorful Mexican fair and excellent margs stick to Rio Grande in Boulder.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Glenda R
Thornton, CO
“The food is usually good but the service stinks.”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

A group from work will occasionally order carry-out from here and every time we vow 'Never again!' We usually patronize a different Mexican restaurant in Longmont but when we want a change we get weak and say 'Let's try Deli Cioso one more time'. Well we are now officially done with them and their lack of service, indifference to the customers, and high and mighty attitude.

Once when I was the one picking up the order (that was called in ahead of time) I waited, and waited. A party of 3 arrived when I did and ordered at the window. Two of them received their food in about 15 minutes. The third person was still waiting for hers when the others had finished eating. She went up to the window and I heard them tell her that people were on break. On break during the lunch hour? She finally got her food and then felt compelled to rush through her meal. When I finally got my food not once was there an apology for how long it took. I looked at the receipt and it was called in at 11:01 but it wasn't ready until 11:55. Totally ridiculous.

Also every time we ask for a menu that we can have at work we are told that they are out of them. Heck, they have been out of menus ever since we have gone there. When we are able to pull up the menu online the prices are outdated and other times the website just isn't working.

Skip this restaurant if you like to be treated will a smile and respect.

• Visited April 2012
3 Thank Sue R
Lafayette, CO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“How hard can it be to provide to-go menus?”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Sometimes my co-workers like to order our lunches Del Cioso's carryout. In order to do so we, of course, need access to a menu. Their online menu is non-existent and the numerous times that we've asked for one the response is that they don't have one. This time I asked "How could I get one?" and I received the standard answer "We don't have any." So, I responded that my question was actually "HOW do I get one?" They then responded, after discussing amongst themselves, that they would have some by the end of the week. They wanted to know if that answered my question. I said, "Barely." Their response as I was walking away was to comment between themselves so that I could hear, "Poor guy!" So I am wondering to myself what their attitude towards dishwashing and sanitation might be since their attitude towards customer service is quite poor.

• Visited April 2012