“Expensive for Pasta”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #181 of 293 Restaurants in Longmont
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I really like everything I have tried there, but to me, for pasta it is a bit expensive. For me and my daughters to have lunch it is always close to or more than $20, and my daughters both order buttered noodles - come on, how much do you need to charge for buttered noodles?

Reviewed 17 July 2012

It's nothing special, but it is a reliable place to get decent, cheap food.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Just didn't seem to live up to the Noodles reputation....we won't go back

Reviewed 4 February 2012

Whenever we don't want to cook and are in a rush this place is great. It's priced right fOr the type of food.
I wouldn't give it 5 stars but it's great for take out

Reviewed 31 January 2012

Foods are very good. Cheap and very tasty. Self service.