“Get The Endless Shrimp, Skip The Asparagus”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #58 of 315 Restaurants in Longmont
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 15 October 2018

I'm a fan of Red Lobster's "Endless Shrimp". Shrimp Scampi can't be beat, but Breaded, Fiesta, and Linguini Alfredo and all excellent ways to enjoy shrimp! Our last visit was nearly perfect, with service that was just as good as the food. My only nitpick is a $2.50 additional charge for picking asparagus as the side dish. The menu did not make that clear. I don't even like asparagus!

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank KS80537

Reviewed 27 August 2018

As much as I love seafood, it's hard to get excited about the quality at Red Lobster. It's okay, but certainly not not especially anything (tasty, fresh..).
Oh well, it is a landlocked state we live in ; )

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Met an old friend for dinner. Seated quickly. Wonder corner, round booth. Drinks were good. Food was delicious. Prices reasonably.

Surf and turf was the best choice. Everyone else was jealous except everyone liked their meal. Rest had salmon. Was very good!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We visited in February for lunch. Our son loves but the meal was pretty bland and unappetizing. I had a lobster roll. It was small and oily and not very good. I also had a fish and chips which were quite greasy. Hmmm. I know RL can do better. Only the local brew tasted good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2017

We have dined at most of the Red Lobster restaurants in the Denver metro area. Yes, the menu is the same at each, but the service and decor varies a lot in my opinion. This particular one seems to be head and shoulders above most of the others we have tried. Keep in mind you are getting a "chain" experience in terms of the food selection; so the basic delimiting factor is the service, ans some have been renovated more recently and perhaps nicer. But we invariably have a better experience at the Longmont site.

Date of visit: December 2017