“Nice crews, good pizza, the longer the wait, the better the pizza taste.”
Review of Smackdaddy Pizza

Price range: US$1 - US$50
Description: Carry- Out and Delivery
Description: Carry- Out and Delivery
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I want pizza, but not the franchise like Domino or Papa John, I looked it up and my navigator took me there.
They are very nice, polite and everyone was busy making pizza and answering the phone for new orders. One delivery guy drives an Audi, how cool.
Bottom line, they are nice crews, make good pizza, I enjoy it very much.566

Reviewed 25 November 2017

SmackDaddy's WAS our go to pizza delivery. We used to ordered here at least 2 times a month. We ordered tonight and 1hr 35min later we had not seen anything or heard anything. Called to let them know that we were cancelling our order and the woman we talked to was extremely rude. No apology, no offer to make it right. She told my wife that they are extremely busy and it just doesn't work that way. I got on the phone with her to tell her I would like her to cancel the credit card charge and before I could even finish talking she said they were extremely busy and then hung up. When I called her back to finish the dialogue she just told me twice how extremely busy they are and she'd get to it later. Glad to know they are too busy for a loyal customer. I've been in sale for over 25 years and when you make a mistake it's a HUGE opportunity to show the customer what you are made of. They couldn't have handled it any worse. Pizza deliver person showed up 5 minutes later. They lost the cost to make the two pizza's, the cost of the driver's time, the driver's tip, AND a previously loyal customer. Well done!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The next time you have a BIG crowd to feed.... try their 20" BOX BUSTER!!! Every kind of this GIANT Pizza is enough to make anyone happy!!! Just wait till you taste it too!!! YUMMY CRUST!!!!!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

If you want a pizza that doesn't taste like a chain pizza joint, this is the place for you. Perfect amount of sauce, a braided-style crust, and just enough toppings. They have a carryout special on a XL pizza that is a very good value, and even ordering on New Years evening the pizzas were ready in just about as fast as I could drive there. It was good enough that I found myself ordering again less than a week later....my new favorite pizza in Longmont!

1  Thank Jamison D
Reviewed 19 January 2016

Real cheese. Real toppings. Great dough. Best pizza in Longmont (if not Colorado). Great NY pizza. Nice people. Several visits and the quality has been consistent. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Christine A