“Nice outdoor patio”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Goods food. Sandwiches good. Beer choices good. Has nice outdoor patio area. Comfortable on a warm evening to have pub food and cold beer.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

The local micro brews available was outstanding. I’m a porter/stout fan and they had three seasonal options. Wow! The wraps were tasty and lower calorie that other options. Our group had a fun time!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018

We stopped in at Pumphouse Brewery after a day at Rocky Mountain National Park. Made it in time for their Happy Hour (reduced priced draft beers and appetizers) and took a seat at the bar. They have a good assortment of beer styles on draft and reasonable -- especially at Happy Hour. Ellie was the bartender that night and she was super helpful with beer and food selections. We got the buffalo chicken flatbread (really good!) and the Reuben sandwich. Quick word on the food. It came out SUPER fast, like too fast. I would much rather wait five extra minutes so my Reuben sandwich is grilled rather than served as if it's on warm bread. When a sandwich is described as grilled, it needs to be grilled. Last thing, Ellie was attentive, helpful, friendly and busy the entire time we were there. It rubbed us the wrong way when during the last minutes of our stay there, when I pulled out my credit card to pay the bill, a guy (Nick, I learned) who stepped behind the bar to help, saw my credit card there and rudely reminded Ellie to run our credit card. It had only been there for 30 seconds! She didn't need to be reminded to help us. She had helped us all night. It was like he had to establish his power behind the bar and "boss" her. We would visit again.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank FifiBojangles
Reviewed 21 September 2018

This is a fun restaurant with lots of outdoor seating. I loved the food. Seriously!!! A friend and I did the Santa Fe taco salad and the cilantro lime shrimp tacos. We did the half for her and half for me girls share. Both were perfect!
Whatever came out in the waitresses arms was delicious looking.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018

The restaurant was great! Food and atmosphere were very enjoyable and the customer service was outstanding! The best customer service I've received at a restaurant in quite a while!

Date of visit: August 2018