Holiday Inn Express Longmont
US$163
US$143
US$94
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$167
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Free cancellation until 31/05
US$320
US$219
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

Free cancellation until 31/05
US$160
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$83
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$103
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$80
Candlewood Suites Longmont(Longmont)(Great Value!)
US$140
All reviewswater slidespool areafront deskpancake machinefun hotelsuper funfresh cookieshot tublocation is excellentmin drivestores and restaurantsmicrowave and refrigeratorestes parkrocky mountainsexcellent staystay there againcomfortable beds
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I just want to let you that I stay at hotels all the time at least 320 days a year this hotel is very clean and the staff is very nice, and oh yeah they have a really cool water slide. I stayed here through Oct and Nov and I just checked back in again and will stay till April because it is that nice here. I Also wanted to giving a special shout out to BreAnna she works the front desk here and she is awesome, she is always friendly and helpful giving advise on things to do and places to eat. BreAnna always makes sure I got fresh cookies every night even when they ran out she would go bake more just for me. I believe she is hands down the best employee that Holiday Inn has. Thanks BreAnna and Holiday Inn.
Charley Cross

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The front desk staff was rude , mad and terrible . Especially a woman named Barb and the manager Maria . The signage is very small about when're waterslide is closed. I paid 135 to be treated like crap and not be able to use the waterslide
What a rip off

• Stayed: November 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Jessica8383,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I would love the opportunity to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional detail regarding your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Great experience and Justin at the front desk is a star. The night manager searched us out because we had left our lights on in our rental vehicle then called in the the day shift person to bring in jumper cables. Justin brought the jumper cables in specifically to assist us, knowing our battery was dead. With his hellp we got the car going and were on our way. He really went the extra mile and made our stay a great one. Thanks, Justin!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Excellent stay and Justin really helped us out with a dead battery.the night before David was very helpful finding a fan for us for white noise. Both guys were great and understood the nature of our stay-my mother is in her final days so we have been staying one night at a time "waiting". Tonight will probably be our 4th now and as I said the guys have just been terrific during this difficult time-great employees ! My name is Richard Lane and I live in Milwaukee Wi

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Our poor desk clerk, David, was just overwhelmed, he had us locked out of our room, another guest that was given a key to someone's room (in the act) and us in running clothes needing to get changed and meet our guest for dinner. He called the GM (owner??) and was told do what you can, break the door down?? went to dinner in the running clothes, very embarrassing, came back to find David had cut a wire off a tree to reach under the door and open the latch. David said the GM would make it right,.......he won't even return my phone calls. Yeah for David, BOO to Jeff.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Todd J,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the incident you described. It is not a common occurrence at our hotel. We will addressing this with the respective departments in order to avoid these unnecessary issues in the future. Your comments are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Myrna M