“Basic, but good”

Holiday Inn Express Longmont
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The super friendly staff checked me in efficiently. The room was a good size, internet was free, room was clean and modern.

Breakfast was actually very good. Not a huge range, but more than enough to make a good selection and provide enough substance for the day ahead. The pancake machine was my favourite and pretty cool.

It is a Holiday Inn express, so keeping that in mind, it is a pretty good hotel and value for money. most importantly it was quiet and sleep quality was good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Hie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback we truly appreciate it and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I was recently in a wedding in the area and stayed here for a week. I couldn't have asked for more. The staff was wonderful and helpful. I would specifically like to thank David for dealing with all of the people we had staying there. I know that we were challenging at times and he was more than accommodating. The breakfasts were great. It was nice that they alternated and mixed up some of the items. There were a few bars (Buffalo Wild Wings and Oskar Blues) within a quick walk. Overall, I was very happy with everything while we were there.

Room Tip: I stayed in a king suite, which I booked well in advance. The room was an awesome value and perfect...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Hie L, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I recently traveled to Longmont to participate in the Boulder 70.3 Ironman race. The staff made sure we had access to an early breakfast (0400 am start) and took care of everything we may have needed. This hotel is truely a great bargin, the service is top notch. You can't go wrong by staying here.

Room Tip: The 2nd and 3rd floors maybe a bit less congested and quieter. Not that the first floor was bad, but...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ernie R
Hie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2014

Thank you for your positive words about our hotel and the customer service level that we provide. I am glad that we were able to accommodate your early breakfast needs. We strive to deliver top notch service to all of our guests. We look forward to you staying with us again!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The place is near new the breakfast and staff are top notch... BUT THE NOISE FROM THE ROOF WAS NON STOP!! The noise is a loud rumble that resembles a large air compressor that DOES NOT STOP!
Every hotel has them, the room that they should not rent. Room 329 is that room for this property. When I checked in I was told that the night was a sellout so when came back to my room late that night I didn't even try to complain. I was very tired so I eventually fell asleep. I know I paid for the room on points but that is no reason to give me (What I assume) is the worst room on the property. So I wont EVER be back. If you come here don't get a room on the third floor I'm not sure that all the rooms on that floor have the noise problem.

Room Tip: Stay away from room 329!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Hie L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We were very sorry to learn that you were not able to sleep due to noise outside your room and we want you to know that we take all guest issues very seriously. We appreciate your business and we will be using the information you provided us to resolve the issue for future guests. We hope this incident does not prevent you from staying with us in the future. Thank you again!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Clean rooms, exceptional staff. All around very nice. Will stay again.Grounds and lobby in good repair. Our room was always cleaned every day as we would expect. The room service was exceptional.
We would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Hie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

I'm glad to hear that the service provided by our staff met your expectations. Thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I am a Marriott kind of gal and when I was booked for the Holiday Inn Express...Needless to say, I was disappointed. Holiday Inn's haven't had the best reputation in my past therefore I no longer went to them. I must say...I was pleasantly surprised. The accommodations were excellent. The staff was very friendly. There was this woman who works at the front desk in the morning that greats every single person she comes in contact with. I'm not a morning person so that was nice. I will definitely consider Holiday Inn in my future stays.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Hie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

I'm very pleased that we we're able to shine a light on our reputation and touch you in a special way. I hope that we see you again if you find yourself in the area.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We are familiar with Holiday Inn Express, and we choose them whenever possible. This one certainly met the standards. The room was clean and well furnished. The breakfast was excellent! The staff were very friendly and helpful. We needed some extra pillows, and they were promptly delivered.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol Z
Hie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thank you for your staying with us, we're glad we made your stay here pleasant, and look forward to seeing you again if your in the area.