“Nice lunch with great atmosphere and perfect service.”
Review of Smokin' Dave's BBQ

Smokin' Dave's BBQ
Ranked #16 of 315 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Our golf group meets for lunch following most golf mornings. We met at Smokin Dave's and were delighted with our decision. We sat on the patio, had great service, great meals per each friend there.
The waitress was very accommodating and the BBQ was fabulous. We were able to split a meal as my friend and I did. I've told our son and his wife about the food and service and we plan to return soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

This bar/restaurant was delicious and close to the hotel that we stayed at. They have a bar as well as a dining area and the staff and food were great.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

The wings are amazing, they use cherry wood to smoke the wings and every time I have gone they have cook the wings perfectly. My personal favorite is regular barbecue sauce but the Thai ones were good as well. My dad had the brisket and it was amazing too. The atmosphere of the restaurant makes you feel like your in the middle of Texas, and its ok to stuff yourself, which is what we did. There are lots of pictures and signs on the wall and in one place the full front end of an automobile. The service is fast and friendly and they were always running back to make sure that our glasses were full of sweet tea. 10/10 I would recommend this place to anyone looking for good barbecue and willing to pay a reasonable price for it. Its a great place for families to get together or if your looking to just hangout they have a bar and patio. However it is impossible to keep your hands clean, whether that is a problem or not is up to you.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Went twice to DAVES while in Longmont and enjoyed it well both times. I highly recommend the brisket and pork. Great service My only wish is that the were open past 9 as we like to sit, sip and enjoy the patio

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Really enjoyed the food here, only the pulled pork was a bit too fatty for our tastes. I had the BBQ Brisket plate, hubby had the 2 meat plate with Brisket and pulled pork. Other than the fact that the pulled pork was just too fatty, it was great. I had smashed potatoes and coleslaw for sides, as did my husband, the coleslaw wasn't stellar, but the neighboring table had green beans and I will be having those next time, they looked great! Our daughter (16) had the BBQ chicken sandwich with fries and she said it was delish! The cornbread muffins were amazing, soft, slightly sweet, very moist and really good, they should bring those things in a basket! :) We'll be back!

Date of visit: August 2018