I stayed at this place for the first fortnight of September, and loved every second of it.
The hotel is pretty well maintained, and pretty inexpensive as well taking into account the level of service they offer.
Really big and spacious rooms, with comfortable beds. I was on my own and the King Size bed felt almost too big!
In the room there was a minifridge, with two complimentary bottles of water already in it, and a tea/coffee maker with a choice of 4 different blends, refilled every morning.
One thing that could be improved is the lighting, though. The shower area, with just the single ceiling lamp, tends to be a little too dark.
Room was cleaned every day and they provided soap and shampoo everytime I was almost finished with the one I already had. At the frontdesk you can even ask for deodorant, razors, shaving cream and stuff you may have forgotten, or that did not pass airport security, for no charge!
I had the chance to use the gym (accessible 24h with your room key!), that has a couple of treadmills, some stationary bicycles and weight machines (it has a sauna in it as well, but I did not try it), and since I'm used to exercise early in the morning I really appreciated it.
The pool is quite nice as well.
This hotel offers one of the best breakfast I ever had while staying away from home.
They rotate the hot choices daily (bacon, scambled eggs, hash brown, breaskfast burritos!!!, mini-burgers, ...) and there is always a choice of some kind of freshly baked loaves of bread.
I really appreciated the fact that they provided fresh fruits and fresh cut fruit salad every day, but the best part about breakfast is the waffle station!
A note of merit to the reception desk clerks and at the staff in general. I was there when the flooding in Longmont began, and even though it was a really rough day for everyone, the staff has been really helpful in trying to provide the most update infos about road conditions and way to move around. Because of the situation I had to leave in a hurry to catch my plane, and I feel like I didn't have the chance to thank them in the proper way for the great service they provided during my stay.
A couple of suggestion for the direction that could improve even further the overall experience:
- It would be awesome if you could provide bikes to your guests, since the hotel is a bit far away from the city centre/main st.
- It would be nice if you could add microwaves in some other common areas as well (maybe in the laundry rooms?) just not to have to walk all the way to the lobby (which I know is not that much, but still....).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel and Convention Center is centrally located in Longmont, which is renowned for its natural surroundings, incredible restaurants, abundant craft breweries, and easy access to the Rocky Mountain's exciting playground of ski resorts, National Parks and endless hiking and bike trails. The Guest Rooms also include: Full Chef's Hot Breakfast Buffet 1 Gigabit High Speed Internet Access 24-Hour Fitness Center with Sauna On-sight Restaurant with 15% off for any visit during your stay 24-Hour Business Center Each Over-sized Guest Room is also appointed with: Sleep Number Beds Sofa Sleepers 37" Flat Screen TVs DirectTV's Upgraded Package Keurig Coffee Makers iHomes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Hotel Longmont
- Radisson Longmont
- Longmont Radisson