“Our stay was fine”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
Pittsburgh, Pa
“Our stay was fine”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I wouldn't have a problem recommending this hotel. It seemed to be geared more to business travelers than families. As others have stated it has a Bistro and no breakfast.

- The room was clean. I wipe everything down before we stay in a room. The hotel passed that test.
- We had a crib. My little guy liked the little toy they provided. I thought that was a nice touch.
- The printers to print out the boarding was nice.
- The staff was friendly.

Thoughts
- I never give much thoughts to towels. I agree with other reviewers though that these were rough.
- We stayed on many hotels this trip. This is minor, but it would have been nice to have lemonade instead of ice water. This was just a preference after receiving it at other hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Good location, saying for one night, then a early ride to the airport. This location is about 3 miles from town. Make sure you make the ride. They have tons of places to eat. I loved the view and the people at the hotel. Very clean and easy on and off the freeway. I think its about 40 min from airport. Also its close to Boulder. I for sure will be back. I liked it.

Room Tip: Get a mountain view.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Joe M
DENLS, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the location met your needs. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Louisville, CO!
Sterling, Illinois
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

One of the reasons I like to stay at Marriott properties is the excellent customer service. This Courtyard was no exception. The front desk and bistro staff were excellent. They were extremely friendly and professional.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Overall, this was a nice place to stay. The room was comfortable and quiet. The front desk was a bit abrupt. The towels are comparable to a 2 star hotel as well as the bed linen. The view was pleasant. I cannot comment on the amenities to the hotel as my wife and I checked in at 11 and left the next morning at 7.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
DENLS, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Thank you for your review. I apologize that our towels were not up to standard. The Marriott brand overall is in the process of upgrading all linens and pillows. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip and hopefully we will have completed our linen change out.
Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I got a "special" rate at this hotel for staying while visiting a family member in a nearby assisted living community. Still, that rate is very high for the neighborhood. While the room was spacious and clean, there was no breakfast included (something all the surrounding hotels have), and the hot tub was only tepid. Their "bistro" restaurant downstairs had a decent amount of food on the menu, but due to the high prices, I opted to go to the local Panera Bread Company for breakfast instead. I had the attendant at the bistro make me a margarita one night, and even though he mixed it up fresh right in front of me using usual ingredients, it was the worst margarita I've ever had. I have to say that having now researched the rest of the hotels in the neighborhood, I will not stay at this one again if I can help it. It is overpriced for a stretch of town that has plenty of other, equally nice (and breakfast included), places to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
DENLS, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
I'm very sorry to hear about your overall experience at our Courtyard. I can understand how receiving valued amenities in your rate is important. We,as a hotel, do our best to provide top tier service, satisfaction, and competitive rates for all of our guests, and hope that we can have you with us again down the road.

Brisbane
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stayed for 4 nights in a very well appointed room with a large comfortable bed, big flat TV, iron and ironing board and coffee and tea making facilities. I asked for a quiet room and was given one towards the back of the building which proved to be very good. As I was there on business and had a lot of paperwork to do, it was a relief to have such a big desk with a most comfortable chair. Staff were extremely welcoming, pleasant and helpful. Free WIFI was greatly appreciated.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
DENLS, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boulder Louisville, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
We are happy to hear that your experience was a pleasant one! We always strive to exceed all our guests' expectations, and appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for allowing us to have you here, and we can't wait for your next visit!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stayed here on a recent business trip to Louisville. The hotel is clean and the rooms are in good shape. The gym appears to have all new equipment and is open 24/7 which is very convenient. The hotel has individual pods/desks instead on a single front desk. The desk wasn't manned when I came in which was frustrating and confusing. They could also use a little better signage on the floors as to how to get back to the elevator. Overall a decent hotel and good value.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you very much for your feedback! We truly appreciate your business, will share this feedback with our team to ensure a smooth arrival next time, and hope to see you again soon!

Jesse
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites
Residence Inn Boulder Louisville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville
Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
Quality Inn Louisville - Boulder
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield

Been to Courtyard Boulder Louisville? Share your experiences!